Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

oni_kuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're trying to install a non-legit cia without disabling signature check, most likely. Does the installation go faster than usual? If so, it's not actually installing it.
They are legit .cia files from that site and one I ripped off a friend game cart. Tried to install with and without signature check disabled. Both installs for each did take their sweet time, but once installed not found anywhere on home-menu or space taking on SD card or available on eShop for re-download.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
They are legit .cia files from that site and one I ripped off a friend game cart. Tried to install with and without signature check disabled. Both installs for each did take their sweet time, but once installed not found anywhere on home-menu or space taking on SD card or available on eShop for re-download.

Do you have enough free space on your SD to install that contents?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
fbi wont let me install it because fbi does not support 10.7

FBI works on my 10.7 sysnand (a9lh) and it worked on my emunand when I had one.

When I was in 10.7 emunand, NASA didn't work most of the time either through HBL but eventually it didn't freeze. FBI worked fine though (into h&s app), and NASA installed as a CIA worked like a charm.

Did you disable the Sig patches in cakes options ?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seem to be not able to run NASA. I enter EmuNand via Cakes and use SmashHax to get access to Homebrew Launcher (in EmuNand) and launch NASA afterwards:

Welcome to NASA Boottrap v1.4
NATIVE_FIRM: 2.50 -11
Executing svchax...

However nothing else happened so far. A friend of mine used OoTHax and seems to have no problems at all.
i see, it would be better if you get the 3dsx version of fbi and launch it through the homebrew launcher on emunand and then install the via version of nasa or any other cia installer, try it.

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FBI works on my 10.7 sysnand (a9lh) and it worked on my emunand when I had one.

When I was in 10.7 emunand, NASA didn't work most of the time either through HBL but eventually it didn't freeze. FBI worked fine though (into h&s app), and NASA installed as a CIA worked like a charm.

Did you disable the Sig patches in cakes options ?
yes i did.
I am using FBI via HBL as a .3dsx file and havent injected into the h&s app yet.

When i try to use FBI it states:

Install failed!
hblauncher_loader.cia
Source: SOURCE_AM_START_CIA_INSTALL (0x13)
Module: MODULE_NM_OS (0x6)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND (0x2f)

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i did.
I am using FBI via HBL as a .3dsx file and havent injected into the h&s app yet.

When i try to use FBI it states:

Install failed!
hblauncher_loader.cia
Source: SOURCE_AM_START_CIA_INSTALL (0x13)
Module: MODULE_NM_OS (0x6)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND (0x2f)
are you sure you are in emunand? maybe your cia got corrupted, try downloading and copying it to your sd again or install another cia installer (nasa cia version, devmenu or SOON!2)

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
are you sure you are in emunand? maybe your cia got corrupted, try downloading and copying it to your sd again or install another cia installer (nasa cia version, devmenu or SOON!2)
yyes iam on EmuNand. How am i supposed to install cia manager, which are cia install only if i need a cia Installer?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yyes iam on EmuNand. How am i supposed to install cia manager, which are cia install only if i need a cia Installer?
just search for devmenu cia on google or download the cia version of SOON!2 here and FBI here, then save the cia files of those two installers on your sd card and then install them in your emunand using the 3dsx version of fbi, once you are done just go back to your emunand home menu and open soon!2 or fbi and install the homebrew launcher cia

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just search for devmenu cia on google or download the cia version of SOON!2 here and FBI here, then save the cia files of those two installers on your sd card and then install them in your emunand using the 3dsx version of fbi, once you are done just go back to your emunand home menu and open soon!2 or fbi and install the homebrew launcher cia
for this to work i would have to start fbi.3dx from EmuNAND HomebrewLauncher is this correct?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to solve my problem by injecting the fbi.cia into the h&s app :) Thanks for helping :D
thats was a solution, but it is good if you have more cia installers installed on your emunand :) Some of them install cias faster thsn others and devmenu (or big blue menu) is the one recomended for installing game updates and dlc

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats was a solution, but it is good if you have more cia installers installed on your emunand :) Some of them install cias faster thsn others and devmenu (or big blue menu) is the one recomended for installing game updates and dlc

FYI its a known issue that when you make an emunand you either clone over your sysnand with a CIA version of a CIA insaller installed to HomeMenu or inject it to H@S

CIA installers will 100% fail to install CIAS in emunand if you run them from homebrew loader

Reactions: DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI its a known issue that when you make an emunand you either clone over your sysnand with a CIA version of a CIA insaller installed to HomeMenu or inject it to H@S

CIA installers will 100% fail to install CIAS in emunand if you run them from homebrew loader
yeah you are right, i forgot about that

Woodigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

i installed SOON!2 as a .cia on my EmuNand, though i havent tried it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1