Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

Ace Koopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could use NASA to install parts of 10.4+ and use an older HANS to get on the eShop (this might work), or downgrade to 9.2. there's no other ways I think.

Which parts of the update(s) should I install? And where can said files?

If you're on a FW less than 10.3, downgrade and get emuNAND. Then update that to 10.6. What's the problem?

How do I downgrade, and how do I set up emuNAND? Is there a nifty guide I could use?

Ace Koopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, after downgrading, would it be possible to upgrade back to the firmware that the 3DS is currently on (without having to resort to updating to 10.6)?

Ace Koopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you set up an emunand that you upgrade, the system nand stays on 9.2 and you can update the emunand to 10.6

Then is there any way to setup an emuNAND using homebrew? Because I don't happen to a Gateway or other flashcards, and Google isn't being particularly helpful...

kabii-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which parts of the update(s) should I install? And where can said files?

If you don't want to bother with downgrading and setting up CFW (for now anyway), you can also try following this guide to enable the use of (pretty much) all online services on outdated firmwares 10.3 and below. You still need to use HANS for eShop access though. And unfortunately one of the few apps that doesn't work even after following the guide is the system transfer tool.

Angelo Spagnol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys! I really have problems entering NASA on firmwares ABOVE 9.2 and BELOW 10.4. On 9.2 i just boot up in homebrew launcher, click on NASA and it open up flawlessly. But on 9.3 ~10.3 it wont open. I´ve tried more than 30 times and almost allways it stuck in CLEANING MEMORY. I am talking about the NASA.3dsx not the CIA version. Also talking about NEW 3DS, not OLD 3DS. I´ve already tried entering FTBRONY first and then NASA, but that didn´t helped either. Anyone having same issue?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Guys! I really have problems entering NASA on firmwares ABOVE 9.2 and BELOW 10.4. On 9.2 i just boot up in homebrew launcher, click on NASA and it open up flawlessly. But on 9.3 ~10.3 it wont open. I´ve tried more than 30 times and almost allways it stuck in CLEANING MEMORY. I am talking about the NASA.3dsx not the CIA version. Also talking about NEW 3DS, not OLD 3DS. I´ve already tried entering FTBRONY first and then NASA, but that didn´t helped either. Anyone having same issue?
Try deleting your wifi connections(turning off is not the same) I use to have to do that with the 3dsx ver on my n3ds.

geno93

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys anyone can help me please i have a new3ds with 10.5.30 with homemenuhax and i try all version of nasa 1-1.1-1.2-1.3 and all the time i get a black screen after some flash ,i tried with browserhax and gridlauncher to but nothing change i need it for install cia for bypass eshop 10.6 update; can anyone help me or its impossible to do it with 10.5? And i tried FBI to install .cia but it fail .

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys anyone can help me please i have a new3ds with 10.5.30 with homemenuhax and i try all version of nasa 1-1.1-1.2-1.3 and all the time i get a black screen after some flash ,i tried with browserhax and gridlauncher to but nothing change i need it for install cia for bypass eshop 10.6 update; can anyone help me or its impossible to do it with 10.5? And i tried FBI to install .cia but it fail .
Read the title of the thread..........

Douman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm curious is libSu unstable on 10.3?
It seems on my n3ds i'm unable to launch NASA\sysUpdater.
It just stuck during kernel exploit load

It stuck at step #5 : Restoring SlabHeap backup...
And according to source code it is supposed to do just memcpy() and that is strange

P.s. Found in this thread that exploit is itself unstable so nothing to do about that then :(

Last edited by Douman,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by Rinnegatamante,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1