ROM Hack [Release] MHXX Monster Info Overlay Plugin for NTR 3.4

Karrq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What are the broken monster names for ENG Patch V4? I know for sure Barroth's name is broken as it appears as E then a random assortment of numbers

I have this issue, anyone know how to solve this? I'm on latest luma, latest boot ntr mode 3, mhxx 1.2 ver, english patch v4, o3ds xl

EDIT: Solved deleting a file named layeredfs.plg in plugin folder, It works fine now.

Same problem are these 2 gentlemen above, but I don't have a "layeredfs.plg" in the plugin folder as akatsukiclan... Anybody else knows a fix?

skateredm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The plugin doesnt work anymore after the 1.4 update. Stays in the "NINTENDO 3DS" splash screen forever, tested n NTR 3.2, 3.3 and 3.6 (2.17 build of the Nanquitas lastest version)

Any thoughts about this?

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The plugin doesnt work anymore after the 1.4 update. Stays in the "NINTENDO 3DS" splash screen forever, tested n NTR 3.2, 3.3 and 3.6 (2.17 build of the Nanquitas lastest version)

Any thoughts about this?
That's cos the plugin is outdated. I doubt it'll be updated to work with 1.4. so find another one that does work or @ the op to ask if they will update it for you guys.

MomentPana

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi Ehh, I want to know if someone would be so kind to configure the activation of the ar + Select menu, is that the "L" key does not have it at 3ds and since I don't know anything about Github or programming and that, I would like someone to pass me the plugin with that little change please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small