ROM Hack [Release] Level-5 3DS Archive Tool

coolwoomy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for bumping but what's the name of the converter that was mentioned earlier? ive seen it before but have no clue what its called or where to obtain it

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't a ROM Hacking and Translations section on the 3DS subforum yet so I'm posting this here instead. I've been working on a small tool over the past few days for the archives used in Level-5's games.

Tested games:
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Weapon Shop de Omasse (Guild01)
- Youkai Watch
- Fantasy Life (some errors are shown but the it works for the most part)
(mirror)
hey thanks for adding a link to the source code! i found it independently, and i cant figure out how to compile it. Could you tell me how?

Tyrony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know there is a tool named Metanoia, that can open and probably convert. Otherwise I don't know. Hope that helped.
Do you have an idea where I could find that / check it out? When I go and google it I get everything but the right result. (as in, trying putting ''converter'' or ''model viewer'' before or after the ''Metanoia'', which yields no results) Or is it on Github, by chance?

Thnx in advance

GustMODDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, how are you guys? Could you give me the tool to access inazuma eleven .fa files? I'm trying to access the 3D models, but I don't know which tool to use, I saw in a topic that you were doing one, I would like to know if you could pass it on to me, thank you !!! and sorry for my english

Reactions: Milozaki

Milozaki

Trophies
Website
milozaki.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, how are you guys? Could you give me the tool to access inazuma eleven .fa files? I'm trying to access the 3D models, but I don't know which tool to use, I saw in a topic that you were doing one, I would like to know if you could pass it on to me, thank you !!! and sorry for my english
You can use Karameru to extract the .fa files

JAG2511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
nobody knows how to extract the models
Now its posible to obtain the 3D models from 3DS Yo-kai Watch games.
I found a modified version of Metanoia that is compatible with these models.
Metanoia.png

This is the Shogun King model from Yo-kai Watch Busters 2.
https://github.com/Yo-Kai-Modding/Metanoia

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1