OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lasagna
LayeredFS patch manager for Luma3DS v7.0+

Usage
When launched, Lasagna will automatically create all the folders needed for it to work. The first launch will be slow depending on how much titles you have, due to folders creation.

• /3ds/luma/titles/<titleid>
  • /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>
Your patches go under /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>/<patch name>.

Note that Lasagna isn't supposed to work just with LayeredFS patch. You can also load locale patches with this.

For this reason, when using a LayeredFS patch that requires using the romfs, you should explicitly put your romfs content in /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>/<patch name>/romfs.

DOWNLOAD

Deathmaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not tried it yet but sounds awesome, wish something like this was around for awhile, what I'd love to see on top of this is it mixed with Checkpoint.

Let it backup a save when you disable a "mod" and restore that save when its re-enabled, can't be that hard right? :P Checkpoint already does it ;) though what do I know about coding.

D

Deleted User

Lasagna
LayeredFS patch manager for Luma3DS v7.0+

Usage
When launched, Lasagna will automatically create all the folders needed for it to work. The first launch will be slow depending on how much titles you have, due to folders creation.

• /3ds/luma/titles/<titleid>
  • /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>
Your patches go under /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>/<patch name>.

Note that Lasagna isn't supposed to work just with LayeredFS patch. You can also load locale patches with this.

For this reason, when using a LayeredFS patch that requires using the romfs, you should explicitly put your romfs content in /3ds/Lasagna/LayeredFS/<titleid> <gamename>/<patch name>/romfs.

DOWNLOAD
I think you really should make an NTR plugin manager because I think you'd do a great job since you've made this.

D

Deleted User

So you can run more than 1 patch for a game with this without merging ips files?

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So you can run more than 1 patch for a game with this without merging ips files?
No, it's like this: You have lots of LayeredFS patches for a single game, and we know we can't have them both in the luma folder, so this tool lets you have it like a mod loader for example, you can check the mod you want to use and load it into the game until you wish to load another patch. It saves you having to get your SD Card/FTP and copy a new mod to the luma folder.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I have too many games or what, but it errored out after loading a lot of them. When I reloaded it, all the games it had load quickly repopulated in alphabetical order this time instead of order installed, but it only loads up the amount o games it loaded up before failing. It doesn't error out, but not all of my games are listed. Is there a fix for this? A refresh button or something?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Currently we need Lasagna to copy the files to the target location in the luma/titles folder. This results in the mod/patch taking twice the space (once in Lasagna's folder and - if active - once in lumas folder) and it also takes a few minutes to "activate" the mod (depending on the size, obviously) because it needs to copy the files.

A more space efficient way would be to only keep the files in the luma folder but rename the folders.

For example have a folder called "Pokemon_Neo_0004000000055E00" and another one "Pokemon_Whatever_0004000000055E00" and only rename the folder to "0004000000055E00" once set active. Lasagna would only need to keep track of the names (i.e. a text file "current.active" that only contains the name it needs to rename the folder to [Pokemon_Neo_0004000000055E00 for example] once we disable the mod or activate another one)

Have you considered this? It's just an idea that came to my mind in order to increase speed and space efficiency.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this app receiving any updates? It errors out when it tries to load all of my games, some show up, but the app exits and errors out before they all load, making it an app that I can navigate briefly, but unable to actually use, surely an update could fix this, it shares a very similar interface to that of Checkpoint, yet Checkpoint loads all my games without error and allows for me to use the program, so I would think I could use Lasagna with some sort of bug fix or something.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is this app receiving any updates? It errors out when it tries to load all of my games, some show up, but the app exits and errors out before they all load, making it an app that I can navigate briefly, but unable to actually use, surely an update could fix this, it shares a very similar interface to that of Checkpoint, yet Checkpoint loads all my games without error and allows for me to use the program, so I would think I could use Lasagna with some sort of bug fix or something.
Join PKSM's discord server and we'll have a talk in a couple days trying to debug this issue

Reactions: MikaDubbz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a