Homebrew [Release] Kurok

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting crashes when playing Multiplayer? Keeps doing that to my system.

EDIT: I found the problem. The Episode: Kurok Hub; Level: Entrance Start map is the one that keeps crashing the game. At the top left of the Top Screen, ther is an icon that says, "LOW RAM", but I am using my N3DS. Is this map meant to be in the 3DS port? All the other map worked fine.

Last edited by LuxerWap,

Antnommer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Sorry to necro a thread, but I was hoping to get some help. I've been posting in the ctrQuake thread about an issue with Kurok (and ctrQuake) crashing when trying to run the 3dsx. Turns out there was a new 3dsx for ctrQuake posted in that thread I had missed, so now that runs great. I can load Kurok now, too, but it has new issues such as heavy graphics artifacting, and quickly crashes again. It was suggested to me by someone helping me in that thread to see about getting Kurok recompiled with the latest ctrulib. Would anyone be able to help me with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts