1. Purplstuph

Purplstuph Quake Enthusiast

Canada
    With this, we could see mods like Nazi Zombies and Half Life being ported over!

KoalaBoy likes this.
  2. LuxerWap

LuxerWap The Green Husky with a Broken Tail

United States
    Anyone else getting crashes when playing Multiplayer? Keeps doing that to my system.

EDIT: I found the problem. The Episode: Kurok Hub; Level: Entrance Start map is the one that keeps crashing the game. At the top left of the Top Screen, ther is an icon that says, "LOW RAM", but I am using my N3DS. Is this map meant to be in the 3DS port? All the other map worked fine.

Last edited by LuxerWap, Nov 21, 2018
  3. LuxerWap
    This message by LuxerWap has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Nov 22, 2018, Reason: Requested.
    Nov 21, 2018 Show
  4. DSwizzy

DSwizzy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So many memories playing this on my PSP back in the day! Thank You very much for porting this!

5. Antnommer

Antnommer Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello! Sorry to necro a thread, but I was hoping to get some help. I've been posting in the ctrQuake thread about an issue with Kurok (and ctrQuake) crashing when trying to run the 3dsx. Turns out there was a new 3dsx for ctrQuake posted in that thread I had missed, so now that runs great. I can load Kurok now, too, but it has new issues such as heavy graphics artifacting, and quickly crashes again. It was suggested to me by someone helping me in that thread to see about getting Kurok recompiled with the latest ctrulib. Would anyone be able to help me with that?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Kurok,