ROM Hack [Release] Kuriimu - A general purpose game translation toolkit for authors of fan translations.

MarvelousGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i started with "The Last of Us"

but i can't find any tools to open this files

please guide me.

Untitled.jpg

gavinlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi, thanks for development this software for us.

I want to translate Wii U game: Wii Fit U, but I can not found any software to open/export/edit/import for this game .carc file.
Would you consider to development the plugin for this game?

Thanks again.

6Kyojin4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help. For some reason when ever I karameru and right clicked "edit in karameru" on a subfile the program will refuse to open it instead it open a blank window. What's going on?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to extract manual.cfa from file1.cia and inject it into file2.cia that is missing the manual.cfa? I can extract the manual.cfa, but can't figure out how to inject it into the other file.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized I can extract the GameData.cxi from file2 .cia and just replace the one in file1.cia.

Last edited by pixelmasher,

lynol

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
someone can help? I have this problem only with this 3 files.

Attachments

• strange_error.jpg
    strange_error.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 58
  • error_files.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by lynol,

PrincessLisette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wow this is great

hopefully even though it's not been updated anymore, i can still use it to fan translate the games i want to

thanks!

edit: are there any video walkthroughs on how to use this?

Last edited by PrincessLisette,

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I speed up the release of the plugin(for .ltd files) on kuriimu2?
First Kuriimu2 needs its text UI, which is currently not finalized. It also has to be implemented in the "imgui"-Branch only.
Afterwards, the LMD plugin has to be ported into the new plugin architecture of Kuriimu2. If you know any C#/.NET, you're welcome to tackle those yourself until we have time to work on this again.

lynol

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
First Kuriimu2 needs its text UI, which is currently not finalized. It also has to be implemented in the "imgui"-Branch only.
Afterwards, the LMD plugin has to be ported into the new plugin architecture of Kuriimu2. If you know any C#/.NET, you're welcome to tackle those yourself until we have time to work on this again.
Okey. Thanks for reply

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is this still being worked on? just curious since i haven't seen any recent updates?
As you can read at the top of the original post, Kuriimu is discontinued and replaced by Kuriimu2.
If your question was meant for Kuriimu2, it is currently not being worked on, but also not deprecated. It works as intended and most plugins work as intended as well.
However, there are currently no bigger updates planned, nor new features in the pipes.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
As you can read at the top of the original post, Kuriimu is discontinued and replaced by Kuriimu2.
If your question was meant for Kuriimu2, it is currently not being worked on, but also not deprecated. It works as intended and most plugins work as intended as well.
However, there are currently no bigger updates planned, nor new features in the pipes.
that's fine. I guess the main thing that i was looking forward to was text editing for mbst files.
can it do that yet (kuriimu2)? and if so, can it do that better than kuriimu (original)?

Edit: i feel like upon reading earlier responses, it's clear that it's not the case :(
I understand though since busy lives mean working on big things have to be delayed.
Guess i'm just a little sad because Kuriimu was discontinued right as I was getting into messing with text files.
Are there... any alternatives?

Last edited by Lavaimp,

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that's fine. I guess the main thing that i was looking forward to was text editing for mbst files.
can it do that yet (kuriimu2)? and if so, can it do that better than kuriimu (original)?

Edit: i feel like upon reading earlier responses, it's clear that it's not the case :(
I understand though since busy lives mean working on big things have to be delayed.
Guess i'm just a little sad because Kuriimu was discontinued right as I was getting into messing with text files.
Are there... any alternatives?
You can still use Kuriimu for MSBT, if you want to.

The only alternative to MSBT editing I know, is an even older tool than Kuriimu, that might have less support for the format.
It can be found here: https://github.com/IcySon55/3DLandMSBTeditor

The author is IcySon55, the one who also started the Kuriimu project. The editor I linked is also deprecated, but you can try it out, as well.

Hope that helps.

okokokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does the compression function applied on directories output? Print just says "Done!".

Could the reason be a lack of privileges? I am using Windows and already set myself as the owner of the directory, but other LZ-decompression-tools still report not having permission to access it.

Last edited by okokokk,

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where does the compression function applied on directories output? Print just says "Done!".

Could the reason be a lack of privileges? I am using Windows and already set myself as the owner of the directory, but other LZ-decompression-tools still report not having permission to access it.
It should output in the same directory as the files are located in, just with a new extension. If they aren't there, you might not have privileges, just like the other tools tell you.

Reactions: okokokk

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Are there any forks for this tool or better tools ?
I'm interested in unpacking digimon decode 3ds to update the textures into hd, and also translating medabots 3ds using a AI translation language cluster I've got beta access too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!