Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

BAMvsGAME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
current version is working mostly fine with a few issues revolving around recognizing my gamepad. the previous (1.5 or whatever) gave me weird errors even though I had .net 4.6.2 installed. i'm supposed to load the inputredirector first and then the ntr before opening kit-kat right? It loads wifi remoteplay right but doesn't recognize my gamepad for some reason :(. I had it working on my laptop but I have this problem with my desktop so idk what's wrong.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Is there a way to make it so both screen gets priority? Even at the cost of lower quality.
Theres a settings page, just fiddle with those.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I attaced a Process Monitor Log, showing anything, hat tried to access my 3DS Stuff USB drive, maybe it's helpful.
No it doesnt really help :l not sure whats wrong :l

current version is working mostly fine with a few issues revolving around recognizing my gamepad. the previous (1.5 or whatever) gave me weird errors even though I had .net 4.6.2 installed. i'm supposed to load the inputredirector first and then the ntr before opening kit-kat right? It loads wifi remoteplay right but doesn't recognize my gamepad for some reason :(. I had it working on my laptop but I have this problem with my desktop so idk what's wrong.
Click the tutorial button and give that a go?

yachting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have insane framerate drops, from 99% 36fps to 25% 8fps. I tested my connection I get 46mbit/s so its all fine with that and when I start Pokemon Sun and let kit-kat write the NFC files it crashes and I have to exit the program. Everythin worked fine on the previous version for me. Is there a way to use the old version for me. I'm afraid of every update because I this method for Youtube gameplay and it always worked fine :)
Great Job! Sorry, if its to much complaining. I love kit-kat!

ReidVx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smash hangs on the 3DS splash and Star Fox 64 is just a black screen on the capture but fine on the 3DS. Any tips on those?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have insane framerate drops, from 99% 36fps to 25% 8fps. I tested my connection I get 46mbit/s so its all fine with that and when I start Pokemon Sun and let kit-kat write the NFC files it crashes and I have to exit the program. Everythin worked fine on the previous version for me. Is there a way to use the old version for me. I'm afraid of every update because I this method for Youtube gameplay and it always worked fine :)
Nfc offset has been changed on 1.1 version game.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I tested on Sun/Moon 1.0, and it does work but yes the new update does cause a crash when you connect while your playing Sun/Moon, Ill resolve this now.

Also PS guys, the cheap asf phone: Huawei Y5 II is EXTREMELY cheap like 90euro in Ireland (In comparisan in ireland most phones are like 160 euro up) and it gives a REALLY really good connection, if you do a hotspot and use Mobile Data so the 3ds stays connected, it gives me 39 fps and a stable 100% link quality and im in-game on Sun/Moon in the Mount Lanakila so a lot of GFX stuff going on.

ZeroManArmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when people say to use a Wireless adapter for my 3DS, what exactly does that mean? I'm a tad lost on it.

We've been requesting no forced autoupdate for a while now. -snip-

Why though? I don't get it. The AutoUpdate is there for a reason.

Last edited by Issac, , Reason: removed parts of the quote.
Reactions: lonewolf08

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
So when people say to use a Wireless adapter for my 3DS, what exactly does that mean? I'm a tad lost on it.

Why though? I don't get it. The AutoUpdate is there for a reason.
Yeah exactly, I have it for many reasons.
And they mean to get a External USB WiFi adapter for the PC and use Connectify with it to make it a hotspot instead of directly using the router.
I personally dont see any better fps but others do.

Reactions: lonewolf08

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get mediocre fps no matter what and have a good Router/Modem and internet. Nintendo is pretty dumb for not making the N3DS support 5Ghz but hopefully the Switch does.

ryanyags

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! After the update to 1.6, Kit-Kat refuses to launch on my computer. I've only gotten an error screen one time, saying something to the effect that it was unable to connect to the updater.

Sorry I am late to say it but thank you so much for this reply.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I have a question, I want to set up an interactive streaming on Beam.pro using the input redirector, how would I go about doing that? if you know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small