Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

ztolerance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been asked. I can connect to the viewer fine in the home menu and I wait for the NFC patch to say it has written before I go back into SuMo but as soon as I re-load SuMo, I get the initial image and then the viewer freezes and nothing else happens any idea?

ZeroManArmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been asked. I can connect to the viewer fine in the home menu and I wait for the NFC patch to say it has written before I go back into SuMo but as soon as I re-load SuMo, I get the initial image and then the viewer freezes and nothing else happens any idea?

Have you updated your SuMo games to v1.1? If so, delete the patch or wait it out.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
[1.6.1] Offsets Changed
https://github.com/initPRAGMA/kit-kat/releases/tag/1.6.1
The NFC Patch to allow Sun/Moon to work Online/Offline swiftly was broken once 1.1 came out, The offsets for the NFC address changed making the NFC patch basically write a value for no reason to an address that doesnt exist.

I changed the address to the new one for 1.1. Please note, this update BREAKS support for Sun/Moon 1.0, If you want to use NTRViewer Online/Offline with Sun/Moon, you must update to 1.1.

Thanks @drgoku282 for the offset.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know how it works, was just wondering if it wouldn't detect due to different connection types, haha.

After posting that I tested putting both on WiFi but to no avail, I keep getting the following error every time I try to connect to my N3DS:

http://imgur.com/a/Rwegq

Any ideas on how to fix this? .net framework is all updated and everything.
EDIT: Also, clicking continue does nothing.
Doesnt help with the more info closed...
Try updating .net framework to 4.6.2

Is there any way to stream and use input redirection with sun and moon? If I start input redirection and NTR CFW the stream just aborts when playing sun/moon and input redirection isn't working too. Only had this issue with Sun/Moon yet.
Try now since the offsets been found.

Streamer works on wine, but InputRedirector causes an Exception when switching to the tab:

Code:
SharpDX.SharpDXException: HRESULT: [0x80004001], Module: [Unknown], ApiCode: [Unknown/Unknown], Message: Unknown
   at SharpDX.Result.CheckError()
   at SharpDX.DXGI.Device1.SetMaximumFrameLatency(Int32 maxLatency)
   at SharpDX.DXGI.Device1.set_MaximumFrameLatency(Int32 value)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.CreateSizeDependentResources(Boolean useFullscreenParameter)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize()

There's just a grey area where the black thing should be
Expected really, its using DrawSurface -> PictureBox so most likely this "hack" method isnt implemented on Wine. No way around it.

I'm not sure what to do with the Pokemon Sun / Moon screen. I do the tutorial of the first page (before it worked without problems) but now nothing ... anyone can help?

Edit: I think it's game update 1.1 ....
Yes its 1.1, try now with the new kit-kat update.

Reactions: SirHaxALot

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey! After the update to 1.6, Kit-Kat refuses to launch on my computer. I've only gotten an error screen one time, saying something to the effect that it was unable to connect to the updater.
Bad internet? Idk

Dumb question but does the 3ds have to be close to the router or just the computer? (or both?)
Both preferably.

Try now, 1.1 broke it but its fixed.

Pahibiont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I'm streaming with 1.6 just fine on my Surface, but the program just refuses to launch anymore on my desktop after the update. It worked fine previously.

Pahibiont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This started up yesterday. I wish I could tell you exactly what that one time error screen said but it was only up for a second. However, I tried the 1.6 exe again just now. It successfully updated to 1.6.1, however it still just wont launch anymore.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
This started up yesterday. I wish I could tell you exactly what that one time error screen said but it was only up for a second. However, I tried the 1.6 exe again just now. It successfully updated to 1.6.1, however it still just wont launch anymore.
AntiVirus? Firewall? .net Framework 4.6.2?

Pahibiont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antivirus, Firewall, Windows Defender all just completely shut off, .net framework 4.6.2 installed. I just don't know. The best info I can give you is when I try to open it, the loading cursor pops up for a second and then nothing. Neither still does anything even attempt to load up in the task manager. Running as administrator nor any type of prior windows compatibility works. Frankly, I've had nothing but trouble from win10 on my desktop so it's likely just another branch of that.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Antivirus, Firewall, Windows Defender all just completely shut off, .net framework 4.6.2 installed. I just don't know. The best info I can give you is when I try to open it, the loading cursor pops up for a second and then nothing. Neither still does anything even attempt to load up in the task manager. Running as administrator nor any type of prior windows compatibility works. Frankly, I've had nothing but trouble from win10 on my desktop so it's likely just another branch of that.
Strange, try installing .net framework 4.5.2 aswell, then reboot, then turn off wifi, open kit-kat, press ok etc, and then see?

Pahibiont

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already had 4.5.2 actually, though for reference, unplugging my Ethernet and trying to open kit-kat does nothing. I'll just full on reinstall win10 and report back after. I've had to do a reinstall once or twice to make my Vive work again before too. Should have never gotten off win7. Thank you for giving me your time and suggestions thus far, however.

Last edited by Pahibiont,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
On Windows 10 Kit-kat wont even start for me when I click on it?
The post right above you said that reinstalling windows fixed that issue? So maybe thats why?

Now it works fine. Anyway weird that it didn't work with earlier releases with sun/moon 1.0.
Its because 1.1 changed the NFC address's offset address, so the one in the code thats being written to basically did nothing. Since its now changed to the right address for 1.1, it works again :)

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Regarding security: As Aurora Wright was hacked/phished/whatever, I'd like to see a option or command line switch to disable the forced auto-update. I mean ofc I can just ignore the downloaded exe in case of compromisation, but you can't even start the old version then, which would be annoying as fuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 4k portrait mode? +1