Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,838,205
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

I have a 3DS that is now bricked (sleep mode problem). Is it possible to salvage saves of the games in the SD card from it and inject them in another 3DS?
Only if you have backed them up with JKSM first. Otherwise, you're SOL because they're encrypted and you can't decrypt them unless you use a save manager.

BigCalhoun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downgraded a vanilla N3DS and installed Luma and A9LH. Before I started the process, I used the backup-restore save data to backup the save data from two games I downloaded from the store.

After installing CFW and JKSM, I attempted to restore those saves and it get an error message that their corrupt. Looking around, I now understand that the save files are encrypted and that's probably caused my error.

I have the original SD card and data from the N3DS before I set it up with CFW. Is there any way to use JKSM to go back and pull those saves so that I can reuse them?

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Ball Fusions doesn't seem to work. I tried updating to the most recent version (as of maybe a week ago), but all I get is a "failed to create archive" error and no save is created. I also tried backing up ExtData, just in case, and JKSM said it couldn't find any, which means the save most likely isn't there.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Dragon Ball Fusions doesn't seem to work. I tried updating to the most recent version (as of maybe a week ago), but all I get is a "failed to create archive" error and no save is created. I also tried backing up ExtData, just in case, and JKSM said it couldn't find any, which means the save most likely isn't there.
Just in case, open the game first and then restore the save.

Reactions: Chizko

xxjeremyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys my name is Jeremy, i hope you are going well. I am new in this forum and i have a big problem that i have been trying to solve this week but i didn't have success, so i would like to have some help please

My problem is
I am trying to extract the save data main of pokemon moon using Save Manager and JK save manager. but every time that i try i got stuck in yellow screen.

My 3ds information

1. I have an old 3ds xl which i use to make the backups and pkhex and another 3ds xl with a ver 11.2.0-35e which i use to play anygame. it is my main console...
  2. I dowgroaded my old 3ds xl to ver 9.2.0-20E
  3. I cannot remember exactly how i did it i just followed a tutorial but ill try to give the information that i remember
  • i used gateway and rxtool
  • in order to have acces to homebrew i remember that i used the internet browser then i had to look for a space bar and touch it a couple of times.
  1. My pokemon moon is psychical version not eshop
  2. After all of that every time that i turn on my old 3ds xl it goes automatically to HOMEBREW launcher, and if i press L while is turning on it goes to the main regular menu of 3ds xl
  3. There is an application called save manager that i use to export data of pokemon omega ruby and it works perfectly the problem comes when i try to do the same thing with pokemon moon.
  4. I downloaded JK manager format 3dsx so in that way can be readed by homebrew laucher but it didnt work i get stuck in the yellow screen like the save manager. i found another version of jk manager called jksMaster, that one allow me to go into the menu but when i try to export data it give me an error
  5. i tried to use the Luma( something like codes with not lines and lines) method that needs to scan a code in Pokemon Moon and but it failed cuz my old 3ds xl cant lauch pokemon moon because it ask me to upgrade my firmware to 11 and i didn't accepted because it was very hard to find and to get the console in firmware 9
  6. All my consoles and games are European versions because i am living in France now.
  7. i tried to save outside the pokemon centers because i heard that there is a glitch about it but still don't work.
i also tried to use FBI because i read that it also allow you to manage the save files and because i wanted to install JK manager cia but it didnt work neither the fbi gave me this error
failed to install cia file.
result code 0xd8e0806a
level permanent.
summary invalid argument. module AM 30
Desc Cert signature or hash check failed

it gave me the same error when i tried to install another Cia file called SavedataFiler.

i saw in another tutorials that people normally don't start automatically with home brew and they have access to others option like emunand rx tool etc those things really confuse me i don't understand too much the system.
i only use this stuff to pkhex for pokemon.

I hope that with all this information you can help me to solve this problem, im very sad for being stuck in this. any solution? if someone can guide me with patient in this i will really appreciate it.
have a wonderful day!

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry where i can get a cia version? big thanks from germany

From the first post.
-FAQ-

-Why two QR codes?-
One has a font that supports Japanese, the other does not. This makes a 1.5MB difference in
size, so I figured I'd offer it for people who don't need the JPN support.

QR Codes/DL Links:

D

Deleted User

i have a problem, which i cannout solve on my own unfortunately...

trying to use jksm with pokemon or

i have recently homebrewed my 2ds (v. 11.2.0-35e) with freakyhax. homebrew is working correctly.
i have installed jksm by creating the jksm folder with the newest .3dsx .smdh and .xml file.

pokemon or and pokemon bank(i dont have a licence) are installed but i cannot select pokemon bank with jksm.... i have already updated the .xml file to: <targets selectable="true"></targets>

MADE IT

i was just stupid. i could choose pokemon bank via arrow keys....

Last edited by ,

SPYPSY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
?

Open Homebrew Launcher -> Select JKSM -> Use D-pad to choose game -> Press A on selected game. Literally just did this.
It doesn't let me choose a game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I select jksm qnd it boots me to the save manager without choosing the game

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't let me choose a game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I select jksm qnd it boots me to the save manager without choosing the game
Then you have the Pokemon Bank method version of JKSM. Just download and use the 3dsx from the first post. It's in the attachments. Unless you're trying to access the save file for ORAS, then the version that you have is only for ORAS.

SPYPSY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then you have the Pokemon Bank method version of JKSM. Just download and use the 3dsx from the first post. It's in the attachments. Unless you're trying to access the save file for ORAS, then the version that you have is only for ORAS.
Okay thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo