Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,839,978
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

wielku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I transfer Street Pass Mii Plaza data from one hacked 3DS 11.2 to non hacked 3DS with access to HBL on 11.1?
Because when I try to just normally use it I just used export save and then used .3dsx I got the error as if I've never launched software.
So now I'm wondering if it's even possible or would it work if I "just" launched waithax because it would allow access to kernel level.(I just rather ask than do it because I just can't waste another 1 hour for waithax to finish)

xxjeremyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys my name is Jeremy, i hope you are going well. I am new in this forum and i have a big problem that i have been trying to solve this week but i didn't have success, so i would like to have some help please

My problem is
I am trying to extract the save data main of pokemon moon using Save Manager and JK save manager. but every time that i try i got stuck in yellow screen.

My 3ds information

1. I have an old 3ds xl which i use to make the backups and pkhex and another 3ds xl with a ver 11.2.0-35e which i use to play anygame. it is my main console...
  2. I dowgroaded my old 3ds xl to ver 9.2.0-20E
  3. I cannot remember exactly how i did it i just followed a tutorial but ill try to give the information that i remember
  • i used gateway and rxtool
  • in order to have acces to homebrew i remember that i used the internet browser then i had to look for a space bar and touch it a couple of times.
  1. My pokemon moon is psychical version not eshop
  2. After all of that every time that i turn on my old 3ds xl it goes automatically to HOMEBREW launcher, and if i press L while is turning on it goes to the main regular menu of 3ds xl
  3. There is an application called save manager that i use to export data of pokemon omega ruby and it works perfectly the problem comes when i try to do the same thing with pokemon moon.
  4. I downloaded JK manager format 3dsx so in that way can be readed by homebrew laucher but it didnt work i get stuck in the yellow screen like the save manager. i found another version of jk manager called jksMaster, that one allow me to go into the menu but when i try to export data it give me an error
  5. i tried to use the Luma( something like codes with not lines and lines) method that needs to scan a code in Pokemon Moon and but it failed cuz my old 3ds xl cant lauch pokemon moon because it ask me to upgrade my firmware to 11 and i didn't accepted because it was very hard to find and to get the console in firmware 9
  6. All my consoles and games are European versions because i am living in France now.
  7. i tried to save outside the pokemon centers because i heard that there is a glitch about it but still don't work.
i also tried to use FBI because i read that it also allow you to manage the save files and because i wanted to install JK manager cia but it didnt work neither the fbi gave me this error
failed to install cia file.
result code 0xd8e0806a
level permanent.
summary invalid argument. module AM 30
Desc Cert signature or hash check failed

it gave me the same error when i tried to install another Cia file called SavedataFiler.

PD I dowloaded a new version of JKSM posted here for pokemon sun and moon and this time i dont get stuck in the yellow screen but when i try to Export save it give this error> ERROR OPENING SAVE ARCHIVE C920454F

S.O.S Please...

I hope that with all this information you can help me to solve this problem, im very sad for being stuck in this. any solution? if someone can guide me with patient in this i will really appreciate it.
have a wonderful day!

qwert1484

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I to assume that JKSM does not work for the E-Shop version of Pokemon sun (or moon)? Or am I just outdated...?

I don't have CFW, just ninjahax on 11.2. It worked for pokemon Y for me though.

Second, in the event it's not working yet - is support planned?

please excuse my laziness in not reading the whole thread before asking.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The latest version should work without problems for sun/moon.
Trasfered the save from the sun cia version to my cartridge without any problem.
I had to create one first on both versions but then it was no problem :)

qwert1484

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the 3dsx version, and I can't seem to get past a red screen (on bottom) with the eshop version at the moment... Are you on custom firmware? And is the latest version 6.30-20?

Nevermind! Got it working ((Edit))

Last edited by qwert1484,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys my name is Jeremy, i hope you are going well. I am new in this forum and i have a big problem that i have been trying to solve this week but i didn't have success, so i would like to have some help please

My problem is
I am trying to extract the save data main of pokemon moon using Save Manager and JK save manager. but every time that i try i got stuck in yellow screen.

My 3ds information

1. I have an old 3ds xl which i use to make the backups and pkhex and another 3ds xl with a ver 11.2.0-35e which i use to play anygame. it is my main console...
  2. I dowgroaded my old 3ds xl to ver 9.2.0-20E
  3. I cannot remember exactly how i did it i just followed a tutorial but ill try to give the information that i remember
  • i used gateway and rxtool
  • in order to have acces to homebrew i remember that i used the internet browser then i had to look for a space bar and touch it a couple of times.
  1. My pokemon moon is psychical version not eshop
  2. After all of that every time that i turn on my old 3ds xl it goes automatically to HOMEBREW launcher, and if i press L while is turning on it goes to the main regular menu of 3ds xl
  3. There is an application called save manager that i use to export data of pokemon omega ruby and it works perfectly the problem comes when i try to do the same thing with pokemon moon.
  4. I downloaded JK manager format 3dsx so in that way can be readed by homebrew laucher but it didnt work i get stuck in the yellow screen like the save manager. i found another version of jk manager called jksMaster, that one allow me to go into the menu but when i try to export data it give me an error
  5. i tried to use the Luma( something like codes with not lines and lines) method that needs to scan a code in Pokemon Moon and but it failed cuz my old 3ds xl cant lauch pokemon moon because it ask me to upgrade my firmware to 11 and i didn't accepted because it was very hard to find and to get the console in firmware 9
  6. All my consoles and games are European versions because i am living in France now.
  7. i tried to save outside the pokemon centers because i heard that there is a glitch about it but still don't work.
i also tried to use FBI because i read that it also allow you to manage the save files and because i wanted to install JK manager cia but it didnt work neither the fbi gave me this error
failed to install cia file.
result code 0xd8e0806a
level permanent.
summary invalid argument. module AM 30
Desc Cert signature or hash check failed

it gave me the same error when i tried to install another Cia file called SavedataFiler.

PD I dowloaded a new version of JKSM posted here for pokemon sun and moon and this time i dont get stuck in the yellow screen but when i try to Export save it give this error> ERROR OPENING SAVE ARCHIVE C920454F

S.O.S Please...

I hope that with all this information you can help me to solve this problem, im very sad for being stuck in this. any solution? if someone can guide me with patient in this i will really appreciate it.
have a wonderful day!

Your problem might be Gateway + rxTool. I would recommend a9lh (not the Gateway one, but community one on 3ds.guide) + Luma3DS. The Guide covers all that. Since you're on 9.2 it's a good firmware to do it. Not sure the risk because of Gateway, I think downgrading using Gateway has issues. You can always wait for someone more knowledgeable with Gateway to chime in.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I got JKSM. Now, how do I actually use it? Whenever I try to use it, it only lists freeShop as a target? How do I get it to target Pokemon Moon?

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can, yes.
Okay, I just did. Now, I can select Pokemon Moon. What do I do now? Reminder: whenever I start up Pokemon Moon, always get the message "The save data is not compatible with this version, so it cannot be used". Apparently I need to delete a secure value or something. How do I do that?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
The update hasn't been finished yet, but when it's finished that will be what you do to solve it.

Yeah.
Uh.... I am pretty sure it is not an HBL update but *hax itself.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, I just did. Now, I can select Pokemon Moon. What do I do now? Reminder: whenever I start up Pokemon Moon, always get the message "The save data is not compatible with this version, so it cannot be used". Apparently I need to delete a secure value or something. How do I do that?
With JKSM you don't need to mess with secure values, as far as I am aware.

EDIT: Curse you, Tapatalk, I've double posted again cuz you don't work with automerge x.x
Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What exactly are you trying to do with Moon and JKSV? Are you bucking up your save file, editing it (with PKHeX or whatever) and injecting it back, and when you try to play Moon you get that error? I'm pretty sure that JKSV deletes the secure value automatically.

Acrokid098

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
Hello. I would like some help. I am running version 11.2 and I am using OOT3Dhax. Whenever I open up JKSM, I get a yellow screen. It's happened quite often and it wasn't like this before. Is there a fix for this? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1