Homebrew [Release] Inject any app into Health & Safety (O3DS/N3DS/CFW only)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 240,014
  • Replies 527
  • Likes 40

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, when i try and load minipasta from the HNL i just get a black screen, should i be holding how the L button after i select minpasta from the HBL list?

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah need to hold down the L button once i loaded minipasta, the h&s banner was back and was FBI, all good.

Thanks for the help!!

gzz251

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Health & Safety vanishes from your menu" that just happened to me when i injected fbi cia. im a newbie i dont know what to do:wacko:

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I lost my h&s app :/ I still have the original dump(hs.app), anyway I can restore it? I've tried to install the h&s using 3DNUS, but it never works :(

deasil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i get this to work on my n3ds,i dump hs.app,put it in input with fbi.cia then run bat.it makes a "work" folder,i get the inject.app rename to hs,app and try to inject with decrypt9 and it fails please help

z11111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's no issue other than the tools just need to be compiled for Mac and placed in the proper places, along with a few small script changes (which are already up on my fork of the generator)

I have the same issue as LegendAssassinF :ph34r: been following this guide after fumbling around with my 6.2.0-20U o3DS for the past several days. Got as far as Section 4a but can't run Universal Inject Generator because I'm on OS X.

Any chance of solution to this for Mac users?

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue as LegendAssassinF :ph34r: been following this guide after fumbling around with my 6.2.0-20U o3DS for the past several days. Got as far as Section 4a but can't run Universal Inject Generator because I'm on OS X.

Any chance of solution to this for Mac users?
working on getting that worked out t this very moment with another user, hang tight it's almost here :)

rogergerge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey i'm trying to inject the fbi into the h&s but i'm just keep getting an error saying "an error has ocurred hold down the power button etc etc etc"

i think i've done everything right, i used the other user universal injector and to be honest i think the problem is with the program on my computer

everytime i check the log when the cia injects theres a bunch of "failed": http://i.imgur.com/c07Ms5X.png

here's the folder with the cia i'm using and the hs, i don't know if will be of any use for you guys but i'll share anyway http://i.imgur.com/qvXKgcq.png

thanks in advance sorry for anything

edit: i tried many many ways and ended up with the fbi logo on both screens but couldn't open it anyway, but when i open it with minipasta it shows the nasa logo on the upper screen (i also tried with nasa) so i guess i fucked my hs.app up

anyone have a original hs.app that could send it to me?

heres my h&s all fucked up http://i.imgur.com/ZDv0t0b.png

Last edited by rogergerge,

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i finally got the hs.app file on and everything, now all i have to do is launch the health and safety?

zKin

Trophies
XP
Country
France

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bakterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have in issue when injecting the FBI_inject_with_banner. All the messages from decrypt9wip are of suceed injecting the new app to emunand but when booting the emunand the H&S app is unchanged. Same banner and H&S app when launching. My emunand is 9.8, unlinked and very stuffed with games (32GB card).
Anybody with the same problem or any clue?

Regards.

Nol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey i'm trying to inject the fbi into the h&s but i'm just keep getting an error saying "an error has ocurred hold down the power button etc etc etc"

i think i've done everything right, i used the other user universal injector and to be honest i think the problem is with the program on my computer

everytime i check the log when the cia injects theres a bunch of "failed": http://i.imgur.com/c07Ms5X.png

I think I'm having a similar problem. No matter what app file I make, all I get after injecting and opening it shows a black screen showing "error. turn off the power, etc."

I think maybe the problem has to do with the Merge ExHeader stuff because while I can still create app files, my log shows failure messages for creating files near the end:
[+] MERGE EXHEADER
[DBG:]argc=4
[DBG:]argv[0]=tools\MergeExHeader
[DBG:]argv[1]=work\inject_exhdr.bin
[DBG:]argv[2]=work\hs_exhdr.bin
[DBG:]argv[3]=work\merge_exhdr.bin
[INFO]Exheader Merge for APP injection.
[INFO]Loading files. New=work\inject_exhdr.bin, Old=work\hs_exhdr.bin....DONE.
[INFO]Patch #1: 0x0000+0x08..DONE.
[INFO]Patch #2: 0x000C+0x04..DONE.
[INFO]Patch #3: 0x01C8+0x08..DONE.
[INFO]Patch #4: 0x0200+0x08..DONE.
[INFO]Merge #5: 0x0248+0x01..DONE.
[INFO]Patch #6: 0x0600+0x08..DONE.
[INFO]Merge #7: 0x0648+0x01..DONE.
[INFO]Saving file to work\merge_exhdr.bin..DONE.
[INFO]All done. Program would exit.

[+] REBUILD HS INJECT APP
ERROR: open file work\merge_exhdr.bin failed

ERROR: create file failed

ERROR: open file work\merge_exhdr.bin failed

ERROR: create file failed

Any help would be appreciated. I'm on 9.2 SysNAND with 10.6 EmuNAND (AuReiNAND) if it matters.

Last edited by Nol,

PerksofLilies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
is the app supposed to load like every time you try? because everything was going smoothly, except, when i try to open it, there's that power off error message. every time. and there's no error message anywhere at all??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1