Homebrew [Release] Handy 3DS - Atari Lynx Emulator

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
The last version is really great on a N3DSXL! Solid 60 fps. Good sound (I think). Perfect graphics. Nice options menu.

The only letdown is that the emulator hangs after around 1 minute. If that problem will be solved, I guess it will be perfect :)

Edit: If you manage to fix the hanging bug I would like to have a second screen saver option! :) The games are much more authentic if the lower screen are turned off!

Last edited by SLiV3R,

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It just leves me at a black screen. It doesn't work
What is your enviroment? How did you installed it? Did you tryed a fresh install cleaning all the dir and files? Did you checked that the bios you downloaded is not corrupted trying it in a handy emu on Pc?

If you want support gimme info or wait for a final version.

Reactions: SLiV3R

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any chance of a screen rotation option?
The Lynx version of Gauntlet is possibly my favorite version of the game, but having the screen rotated 90° counter-clockwise makes it awkward to play... although, I guess the controls would also need to be 'rotated' to match.
I think a few other games use the different screen orientation too - possibly Raiden, but when I loaded that up on the emu there was a load of garbage down the righthand of the screen, the controls were as-if the game was in vertical mode (although the screen was horzizontal), and the bottom part of the screen was missing.

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your enviroment? How did you installed it? Did you tryed a fresh install cleaning all the dir and files? Did you checked that the bios you downloaded is not corrupted trying it in a handy emu on Pc?

If you want support gimme info or wait for a final version.
I Have an og 3ds with firmware 9.9. I got my bios from coolrom or emuparadise. I followed the steps provided. I dntdon't know wat I did wrong

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There was a bug corrupting the cfg file when pressing the R key during emulation making the progrm crash at startup. Nw I fixed it but can't remember if the fix is in the last build.

Deleting the cfg file makes the program start. But I dont think this is the problem reported.

There can be broblems with the latest hax by smea but I can't test them.

As an update on my work I implemented page up / page down selecting roms.

Also Im implementing L Key to rotate the screen while playing, but rotating key mapping accordingly is not trivial.

Last but more important I'm working om syncing sound. Made some progresses but I have to change a lot of things to have perfect timing.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Yay! I'm looking forward to the next release :) It sounds like it will be near perfect :)

Oh. Just a small request. Could you make an option for turning off the lower screen while playing? That would be awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all