Homebrew [Release] Griffon Legend 3ds

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to wait for the CIA also as I don't like launching HBL, lack of home not worth it when NTR takes screen shots.

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good news, fixed the crash after the intro screen and solved the invulnerability bug happening after loading a saved game (it was a nice cheat for debugging the game :D).

I experiencend some random crashes, but can't find the cause. maybe was related to the the timer bug (the one causing the invulnerability).

I continue to test and find bugs for a couple of days, than I'll release a new release more stable.

D

Deleted User

Hey, Just wondering, When the Intro Screen is done scrolling, the game seems to freeze and has different music playing.

Is the Frame Freeze Caused by the Game loading Assets or is it a legit Freeze?

(Note: I'm playing it on a New 3DS)

D

Deleted User

What is a legit freeze? :lol:

It was a bug and I fixed it this evening.

Oh, Okay. But because your releasing a stable release sometime, (and this is just a little request) can you please add a small icon to show that the game is loading assets? (Maps, Characters, etc.)

Or no?

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
will the save for it change between RC1 and release?
No, there is nothing to do on the code, I ll only fix bug related to graphical glitches or system crashes caused by memory leaks.

But as I said the game seems to be stable, I almost finished the first part without problems. But I don't have time to full test it.

Playing it and reporting bugs or feedbacks helps me to improve the game.

Last edited by nop90,

nop90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any way for me to build a CIA from this on my own?

run make cia and you'll have it. But it won't run.

I'm searching for the problem, but it's a slow process because on the emulators it has no problem so I have to set a breakpoint, built, load on 3ds and istall the cia, test the code and than start again with another breakpoit till I find the poit that crashes the system.

On the emulator I can't find any unallocate memory access, and with 3dsx there is no crash too, so it's a very strange behaviour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night