Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
VIbUZ1U.png
lZPKkbd.png

It'd be lying to say I don't find this joke particularly amusing. Especially as by naming your project this, some of the joke is on you. I'd say you were a good sport tbh. Not sure where all the rage is coming from. A million duh threads on IOSU and this one actually has the pay off by having something worthwhile in it.

Anyway, many thanks! :grog:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I added it to our wiki emeleter list. I hope you'll like the joke too.
(I even made a funny editing comment for the page)
edit: there's no chip8 on the list? I should fix that too.
edit2: Done!

Thanks for still making (real) homebrew.
I wish I had enough time to create one too.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wish I had enough skills to make one.

Reactions: DKB

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
VIbUZ1U.png
lZPKkbd.png

It'd be lying to say I don't find this joke particularly amusing. Especially as by naming your project this, some of the joke is on you. I'd say you were a good sport tbh. Not sure where all the rage is coming from. A million duh threads on IOSU and this one actually has the pay off by having something worthwhile in it.

Anyway, many thanks! :grog:
You don't know how much I thought about showing more of the gacubeboy on the screen, and making the playscreen even smaller on the overall screen. Of course I would have added the option to make it larger and closer to what I did in the end. It is a serious emulator though, albeit kind of crappy at the moment, so I ended up doing it bigger like I have it now.

Thanks for doing that, I hope I can get the next version out soon, so there is a really nice alternative to VC injecting. Currently it is an alternative to that, but without better rom support and sound, it isn't nearly good enough.

Last edited by brienj,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't know how much I thought about showing more of the gacubeboy on the screen, and making the playscreen even smaller on the overall screen. Of course I would have added the option to make it larger and closer to what I did in the end. It is a serious emulator though, albeit kind of crappy at the moment, so I ended up doing it bigger like I have it now.

Thanks for doing that, I hope I can get the next version out soon, so there is a really nice alternative to VC injecting. Currently it is an alternative to that, but without better rom support and sound, it isn't nearly good enough.

Hey, keep up the good work, love seeing emulators being worked on for the Wii U :D

D

Deleted User

Pity I have no GameBoy roms to test with (and no, I will not be illegally obtaining any).

If you do end up with some spare time, I highly encourage you to get started.

I wish I had enough skills to make one.
You can, it just takes practise.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thank you. I still have things planed on Wii (updating USBLoaderGX).
I had a game project for WiiU, but never started anything. I know all it takes is start it and see what is does, update, try again, etc.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Pity I have no GameBoy roms to test with (and no, I will not be illegally obtaining any).

You can, it just takes practise.
You can get tons of public domain roms if you don't want to pirate stuff. There a good amount of nice demos.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks for the emulator but I think I'll wait till one that's doesn't look so vulgar

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
brienj while I have nothing but total respect for all your hard work in the homebrew screen the name of this emulator is just way wrong and you have clearly done this so more people click on the thread. All you are going to do is piss a load of people off who came here excepting a iosu hack. Let your homebrew speak for itself instead of luring people here with false pretences. Surely you can see the error of your way when more people are talking about the name rather than the excellent emu you have made.
Still better than GBiine

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks for the emulator but I think I'll wait till one that's doesn't look so vulgar

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it plays gameboy games... you dont look at the mantelpiece whilst stoking the fire. (i never said that about a game before , usually about ugly women).

Very inconsiderate and rude post.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it plays gameboy games... you dont look at the mantelpiece whilst stoking the fire. (i never said that about a game before , usually about ugly women).

Very inconsiderate and rude post.

Yes your post was but we can agree to disagree

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1