Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping to have the update finished today, but life didn't want to cooperate and took too much of my time. I hope people are still wanting something that's actually going to be released in a timely manner, and not still wanting dreams ...

Last edited by brienj,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping to have the update finished today, but life didn't want to cooperate and took too much of my time. I hope people are still wanting something that's actually going to be released in a timely manner, and not still wanting dreams ...

Hey, life happens, it's all good man.

Reactions: brienj

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't worry, my friend.
Life has a tendency to do that. :P
Priorities of real life come first, as always.

I'm sure most of us can wait patiently for your amazing work.
No matter if it takes longer than expected, I know you'll end up doing some quality work.

D

Deleted User

I know what that feels like... I did this in two months. :P

D

Deleted User

FINALLY got around to testing gacubeboy, and it works like a charm (well, before I corrupted my SD Card somehow).
I played Pretty Princess Castle Escape for about 30 mins (yes, homebrew within homebrew).
You never fail to impress me, @brienj. I can't wait to see your next project.

brienj

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The OP has been updated with the new version that allows you to toggle Full Screen. This project may actually become the emulator I use as the base for the upgraded emulator. Having a little bit of trouble with some cores I've tried out. They don't want to play nice on the Wii U. If I decide to use this as the base for an upgraded emulator, I will post the source code on GitHub, and hopefully get people to help upgrade it, as I don't know how long it will take by myself.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The OP has been updated with the new version that allows you to toggle Full Screen. This project may actually become the emulator I use as the base for the upgraded emulator. Having a little bit of trouble with some cores I've tried out. They don't want to play nice on the Wii U. If I decide to use this as the base for an upgraded emulator, I will post the source code on GitHub, and hopefully get people to help upgrade it, as I don't know how long it will take by myself.
So, you think that this emu has future, or you are going to let the project go?

brienj

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe @brienj wanted to drop this project and make a newer, better GameBoy emulator, probably based on an already-proven engine.
Either that, or he;s secretly working on Cookie-emu... https://twitter.com/xhp_creations/status/757993568179027968
I was expecting to have something better by now, but a bunch of things have come up. One day this will have a proper update, I won't say soon(TM) or anything, somebody else may even release something better before me, I guess everyone will just have to wait and see, or work on it themselves.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in case anyone decided to download the file, don't. There's a trojan in it.

Welp it may have been a false positive but weird that that would happen for something like this.

Well, it does have an IOSU exploit in it, so it's probably the same reason the other exploits got detected.
Just to clarify, it's not IOSU, but a known webkit exploit that had potential to be used against personal computers, that's why it's being flagged.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed that Chrome has a huge problem with blocking websites and downloads with homebrew, it's really annoying.
Disable file analysing or whatever it's called. that fixed my issues.

Reactions: 7Robins and CJB100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1