TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the key updated through the site from freeshop. I had thought that the title keys site was related to nintendo's servers so I was under the impression that once a game was released, then boom. Now that I think about it, that seems a bit silly on my part.
You can search titles on the site. The games you mentioned I don't think are there.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where did u buy it from?
on ebay from a seller in California. who refuses to talk about this. lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://imgur.com/a/kLP8V << I just used a tool called FAKEFLASHTEST V 1.1.1 and here is the result of that. just letting ya know.
so FAKEFLASHTEST is a good find a fake sd card thing?? my friend was asking if there are others. I told him I wasn't sure. can anyone relate another one of this kind pls?? and thanks. he wanted to look over all sorts of this thing. hes a nut I know it. lol.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

so FAKEFLASHTEST is a good find a fake sd card thing?? my friend was asking if there are others. I told him I wasn't sure. can anyone relate another one of this kind pls?? and thanks. he wanted to look over all sorts of this thing. hes a nut I know it. lol.
H2testw also works (that's what I use)

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever heard of drop shipping :) My point proven :)
idk what that is. so point went somewhere..... anymew I'm done with the card got another and ik this one isn't. XD I just tested it. passed with flying colors.

H2testw also works (that's what I use)
ah I see. thanks so much for the help. ill look it up now. I think the name is throwing my friend off. even though I told him that it works fine. well each their own. if it helps him not to be paranoid i'll def tell him.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk what that is. so point went somewhere..... anymew I'm done with the card got another and ik this one isn't. XD I just tested it. passed with flying colors.

ah I see. thanks so much for the help. ill look it up now. I think the name is throwing my friend off. even though I told him that it works fine. well each their own. if it helps him not to be paranoid i'll def tell him.
My point was u bought from chinese sellers on ebay

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What was the capacity and price of the SD you bought? If it seems like a great deal then it is 99% going to be fake.

Reactions: Shadow#1

Big_Boss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone shed some insight? I had freeshop installed with Luma/A9LH used the Plailect guide a couple months back to hack a N3DS. Today I did a region change on it from JPN to USA. I reinstalled freeshop and it shows I have a bunch of games installed but they do not show on the home screen. Is there some way to recover these again or do I need to delete through freeshop and redownload?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the capacity and price of the SD you bought? If it seems like a great deal then it is 99% going to be fake.
you mean the old one or the new one I'm using. idr prices it was ages ago I purchased em. but since I know the people I figured i'd talk to em about it. but they refused to believe anything was fake. I let it go of course.

kagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean the old one or the new one I'm using. idr prices it was ages ago I purchased em. but since I know the people I figured i'd talk to em about it. but they refused to believe anything was fake. I let it go of course.

Maybe the card was damaged instead of being a fake one...happens, rarely but it happens...

http://imgur.com/a/6nOKm ok new card passed and now freeshop crashes?? what could be the problem now?? ugh.

you sure you're using the correct directory for the titlekeys file? (delete root/freeshop, it is not used and can cause issues)

As someone who installed the special edition

I think that the Special Edition only exists in physical format, hence why it doesn't exist digitally yet nor you can get DLCs through it...

I have that installed too, I'm thinking about getting conquest/birthright and have the auto-updates instead of the manual special one...you're gonna have everything installed in one place anyways, and maybe you can move the save using JK manager to top it...

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the card was damaged instead of being a fake one...happens, rarely but it happens...

you sure you're using the correct directory for the titlekeys file? (delete root/freeshop, it is not used and can cause issues)

I think that the Special Edition only exists in physical format, hence why it doesn't exist digitally yet nor you can get DLCs through it...

I have that installed too, I'm thinking about getting conquest/birthright and have the auto-updates instead of the manual special one...you're gonna have everything installed in one place anyways, and maybe you can move the save using JK manager to top it...
well that's a definite possibility cuz I thought of that myself earlier today after retying like 3 times with my hubs latop. I think my sd reader on my laptop messed with it somehow. it never worked right even though a new laptop. and no nothing I can seem to do with it either. they company wont exchange it and I believe a reinstall might help but cant get time lately. sorry to go and on. and thanks for the help btw. appreciate it.

Xana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When github was having problems at ~3am EST, opening freeShop would cause the system to reboot ("an error has occurred"). This happened while "getting latest cache" was on screen.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When github was having problems at ~3am EST, opening freeShop would cause the system to reboot ("an error has occurred"). This happened while "getting latest cache" was on screen.
Thanks. I imagine freeShop suffers from similar problems during eShop maintenance. I should add some checks.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey i downloaded mystical Ninja (SNES) in my n3ds(a9hl) but it seems that the game runs in slomotion. Sound is very slow too

Anyone else has that Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots