Homebrew [Release] Flappy Bird DS

Beta-Alexis128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can this game have both compatability of the screens? Like the both screens can view the gameplay area like on the original or like having touch screen capabilities or just other things you might want on the bottom screen?

SummonerArthur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Weird, it simply doesnt want to work on my r4, even when using YSMenu which usually fixes issues like that.
I also saw many people had the same issue on your itch,io and reddit page, a black screen where nothing happens unless you press L+R+start+select, wich turns the DS off.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, it simply doesnt want to work on my r4, even when using YSMenu which usually fixes issues like that.
I also saw many people had the same issue on your itch,io and reddit page, a black screen where nothing happens unless you press L+R+start+select, wich turns the DS off.
Try launching with nds-hb-menu or TWiLight Menu++, which works on flashcards.

Fewnity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need to do more Nintendo DS game! That's so cool!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is really impressive! It launches fine from TWiLight Menu on my DSi. Is the source available? It seems like this would be a nice framework for others to toy around with getting other simple homebrew games going.
If you want, I published the source code of Flappy Bird DS project which I created after PolyMars's video.
https://github.com/fewnity/flappy-bird-nintendo-ds
It can always be useful to learn how a ds game works!

Last edited by Fewnity,
Reactions: banjo2

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to do more Nintendo DS game! That's so cool!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you want, I published the source code of Flappy Bird DS project which I created after PolyMars's video.
https://github.com/fewnity/flappy-bird-nintendo-ds
It can always be useful to learn how a ds game works!
I don't know if they would see your post or respond, they said that over a year ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: