ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Here's a dumb thing, do Gauis, Cordelia, and Tharja have the little character descriprions when you hover over their names? I forgot those exist.
No.

Yes.
THWNejS.png

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh emblem, I had an idea. If you want towel niles All the time,give every enemy Sophie's personal skill. ( JK )

but that would require rom hacking, we should just make a custom Niles with Sophie's personal, and I'll rewrite all of his dialogue to be at least three times as provocative.

oh come on now I want it and I don't even know how feasible it would be with the model

I'm supposed to study rn ;_;

Reactions: whitewolf8

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but that would require rom hacking, we should just make a custom Niles with Sophie's personal, and I'll rewrite all of his dialogue to be at least three times as provocative.

oh come on now I want it and I don't even know how feasible it would be with the model

I'm supposed to study rn ;_;
Hey, I have to pre-calculus, but you guys are so much more interesting. Also, that niles idea is good. What is more important to you, pleasing the whole fates community, or 30% of your grade?

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, I have to pre-calculus, but you guys are so much more interesting. Also, that niles idea is good. What is more important to you, pleasing the whole fates community, or %30 of your grade?
Maybe we should stop being interesting so you'll go away!
...really, you should get that done ;_;

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have to pre-calculus, but you guys are so much more interesting. Also, that niles idea is good. What is more important to you, pleasing the whole fates community, or 30% of your grade?

Kanji quizes are hard man. Vocab quizes are also hard. And you're right, something like this would probably satisfy the whole community.

Damn, why am I so interesting.. Its hard to keep myself away.

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we should stop being interesting so you'll go away!
...really, you should get that done ;_;
Don't worry, it's just 5 problems that are easy with a Google search, and notes. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing it at 11:00 PM. But don't worry. I will go do it, then fall asleep. Good night everybody

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I just drop by and say thank you so much for creating something like this? By the time browserhax came out on 11.0, I was intrigued when I saw this only to be saddened that it was only possible with CFW, now there seems to be no worries. You people are really awesome!

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha. we need Zechrom DLC.

Inb4 we make individual units of everyone's oc

Brb making an oc and commissioning art of them

Edit: wait, would it be possible to make a custom DLC of the opposite gender MU so that you could have two My Units in a save with properly functioning text? Plus, then they could have their own supports and things.

It would be neat to have like, default Male Corn as a unit, but all the little side effects of having one and taking off the shield are kinda irritating imo. It could even be based off the Smash version of corrin, similar to how the amiibo versions work.. I have too many ideas.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: wait, would it be possible to make a custom DLC of the opposite gender MU so that you could have two My Units in a save with properly functioning text? Plus, then they could have their own supports and things.

It would be neat to have like, default Male Corn as a unit, but all the little side effects of having one and taking off the shield are kinda irritating imo. It could even be based off the Smash version of corrin, similar to how the amiibo versions work.. I have too many ideas.
Never a bad thing too have to many ideas in a romhacking community

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's possible to have a default corrin dlc character, but things about the character would have to be different to function properly as a dlc character without reverting to a normal corrin afterwards. Dlc corrin would have to have a different character id at least, or else the game will revert him to standard corrin when you load the game. Additionally, it would probably be best to not have dlc corrin able to use Yato, since the Yato flag is actually a main character flag and can cause issues with saves. So basically, dlc corrin would end up working like a bond unit.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So basically, dlc corrin would end up working like a bond unit.
Not necessarily, since Bond Units are still Avatars, you could change their CharID to match Male/Female Corrin and they'd function like a completely normal Corrin.

To make a new Corrin, you'd need to give them the Default properties, for example, for a default type 1 female Corrin they are;
FID_マイユニ_女1_顔A
AID_プレイヤー女
MPID_デフォルト名
MPID_H_プレイヤー

This would give you a completely normal non avatar default Female Corrin unit named Corrin.

Last edited by DeathChaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay