• Likes 102

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
I try to install and I have a problem:

Invalid title error

HELP PLS§!!!!

Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST" / "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_DATABASE" error!
A: This shouldn't happen any more, as FBI takes care of initializing the database files for you. However, if it does, you likely haven't installed anything from eShop or other locations before. You will need to go to the "Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/" directory on your SD card and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.

Shadow Runner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. it says i'm offline (I'm connected 100% and have a fast connection) do I have to use it online?
2. I can't run miniPasta or any other app
3. which files do I need to run the app?
4. it says cleaning up (but lets me continue, is it done?)

xMarkush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use my friends 3ds which hasnt been updated to install anything that will let me install .cia games on my sd card that I use for my 3ds which is at 10.5

Alexbgane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to install several cia game files with fbi but i keep getting a failure. It says invalid signature. Im running rxtools cfw on emunand at10.5. I can install legit cias just fine but for some reason others wont install.

Last edited by Alexbgane,

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to install several cia game files with fbi but i keep getting a failure. It says invalid signature. Im running rxtools cfw on emunand at10.5. I can install legit cias just fine but for some reason others wont install.
Are you using FBI through the homebrew menu?
If you are try injecting FBI into your emunand and installing your cias from your home menu.

Alexbgane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using FBI through the homebrew menu?
If you are try injecting FBI into your emunand and installing your cias from your home menu.
No i am using fbi that is injected into the health and safety app

It lets me install legit cias just fine but for some reason it wont let me install non legit cias even thought im on emunand with rxtools. Would it have something to do with the fact that I updated my emunand to 10.5?

Last edited by Alexbgane,

asunayuuki

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi , i didn't see the answer anywhere so , i want to install a .cia but it always says "Could not initialize AM service" , what's is the problem ? :oo
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock