• Views 1,500,041
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

harmoney85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got 2 3ds' today but I updated one of them to the latest firmware 11.4.0 by mistake, so I can't have homebrew launcher on it, which means I can't inject FBI to health and safety with decrypt9.
Fortunately, I succeeded to install it on the other one.
Then I heard FBI can be shown on download play in this post from reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40s1md/does_fbi_show_up_as_download_play/
That's why I wanna ask this: Can FBI be shared to other console via download play? If so, how do I make it to be?
I'm asking this to install FBI on the other 3ds via download play.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got 2 3ds' today but I updated one of them to the latest firmware 11.4.0 by mistake, so I can't have homebrew launcher on it, which means I can't inject FBI to health and safety with decrypt9.
Fortunately, I succeeded to install it on the other one.
Then I heard FBI can be shown on download play in this post from reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40s1md/does_fbi_show_up_as_download_play/
That's why I wanna ask this: Can FBI be shared to other console via download play? If so, how do I make it to be?
I'm asking this to install FBI on the other 3ds via download play.
no you need sig patches.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do I patch sig? And about patching sig, does it mean patching homebrew launcher? Or FBI?
Or just a way to install FBI on Old 3ds 11.4? Anyone who knows the way to do so, please I beg you, tell me.
You need to patch the signature checks to run unsigned code. That is done by using a signature patcher. For example:
- Luma3DS
- Reinand
- Corbenik

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I patch sig? And about patching sig, does it mean patching homebrew launcher? Or FBI?
Or just a way to install FBI on Old 3ds 11.4? Anyone who knows the way to do so, please I beg you, tell me.
That requires running cfw, which requires arm9 kernel exploit. 11.4 o3ds doesn't even have arm11 userland yet, meaning you can't even run hbl yet. If you had stayed on 11.3 you could have had access to cfw. But with 11.4 o3ds you don't even have homebrew.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That requires running cfw, which requires arm9 kernel exploit. 11.4 o3ds doesn't even have arm11 userland yet, meaning you can't even run hbl yet. If you had stayed on 11.3 you could have had access to cfw. But with 11.4 o3ds you don't even have homebrew.
wrong information. we have userland access on any firmware. (at least any after 4.5)

JerryShaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Is there anyone who successfully installed CIAs using FBI 2.4+ via QR code or manually input URLs when there are spaces in the URL?

Magnetic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i'm rlly sorry to bother but im having sime problems. I got homebrew correctly and found a way to use FBI through udsploit (bc i was having the kernel problem). But i cant seem to install any CIA files.

The part is, i don't want games but this hack in special: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/ and the HANS option seemed too complicated so i thought running the CFW option would be easier. So then i started to search and found this https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4kfqv0/guide_how_to_installuse_ntr_cfw_cheatsreal_time/ and since then ive been trying to install the cia file through FIB but it just doesn't work. Im not sure what is LUMA3ds or CakeFW. Are they just like FBI? Im rlly new to all of this thing (searched the entire night haha)

So, can someone give me a hand as to why none of the cia files (tried to instak the fbi.cia too and it didnt work) work? I always getthe same error. And yes, my sd card has space. I also have an old 3dsxl and the 11.3 version.

Last edited by Magnetic,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i'm rlly sorry to bother but im having sime problems. I got homebrew correctly and found a way to use FBI through udsploit (bc i was having the kernel problem). But i cant seem to install any CIA files.

The part is, i don't want games but this hack in special: https://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-expanded-same-sex-marriage-patch-wip.416109/ and the HANS option seemed too complicated so i thought running the CFW option would be easier. So then i started to search and found this https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4kfqv0/guide_how_to_installuse_ntr_cfw_cheatsreal_time/ and since then ive been trying to install the cia file through FIB but it just doesn't work. Im not sure what is LUMA3ds or CakeFW. Are they just like FBI? Im rlly new to all of this thing (searched the entire night haha)

So, can someone give me a hand as to why none of the cia files (tried to instak the fbi.cia too and it didnt work) work? I always getthe same error. And yes, my sd card has space. I also have an old 3dsxl and the 11.3 version.
Sort of. Please don't use fbi on 11.3. you're gonna be disappointed. It only works with like 6 games and that's it. The big news though is the ability to downgrade and install a custom firnware, so i suggest you try that instead of waiting on 11.3 with fbi. Just make sure to follow this super simple guide. 3ds.guide

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there anyone who successfully installed CIAs using FBI 2.4+ via QR code or manually input URLs when there are spaces in the URL?
There is no such thing as a url with spaces

Magnetic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no such thing as a url with spaces

Ah, would be great to try but now that my system is 11.4 (had to update for reasons), i guess theres no way back anymore fjekddoel, not even the homebrew is working anymore and im too tired now

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, would be great to try but now that my system is 11.4 (had to update for reasons), i guess theres no way back anymore fjekddoel, not even the homebrew is working anymore and im too tired now
You don't even need to try on 11.4.
The exploit working on 11.3 called udsploit is patched on 11.4, so at the moment, there is no FBI version working on 11.4 ofw

Last edited by Arubaro,

Magnetic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't even need to try on 11.4.
The exploit working on 11.3 called udsploit is patched on 11.4, so at the moment, there is no FBI version working on 11.4 ofw
so theres no way to install any cia now?
i guess ill just try the hans version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psis youtube box