Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is the stuff for this step Copy the a9lh folder from the data_input .zip to the root of your SD card
Make sure you have every file downloaded. It's there, you just missed downloading and extracting everything. It's the data_input_v3.zip torrent, literally the second torrent on the page.

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have every file downloaded. It's there, you just missed downloading and extracting everything. It's the data_input_v3.zip torrent, literally the second torrent on the page.
thank you i almost could have messed up, i didn't see those two torrent file, also on the 2.1 update do i just press cancel on it saying for the normal nintendo update

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you i almost could have messed up, i didn't see those two torrent file, also on the 2.1 update do i just press cancel on it saying for the normal nintendo update
Do NOT update from 2.1. Press Cancel when that update pops up otherwise you will screw yourself over.

Batman8603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at Update your device by going to System Settings, then “Other Settings”, then going all the way to the right and using “System Update” on step 10 to 11.4 without installing homebrew on the main screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it works in 11.3 with udsplot ?
no but there is another way for it on page 15 i think of how to do it

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works in 11.3 with udsplot ?
Sort of. Please don't use fbi on 11.3. you're gonna be disappointed. It only works with like 6 games and that's it. The big news though is the ability to downgrade and install a custom firmware, so i suggest you try that instead of waiting on 11.3 with fbi. Just make sure to follow this super simple guide. 3ds.guide

aqours_muse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a theme with Kotori x Hanayo and I can guarantee you I'd use it. But all in all, it's better than the original fbi due to Maki being in it.

MaxEze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER: If there is also a FBI Fasthax version working on both version (OLD/NEW 3DS) except this, please tell me the post because I tried to search but nothing. Brick risk is pretty low but I'LL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY YOUR DAMAGE DID WITH THIS TOOL. GOT IT?
And, Fasthax will load only on 11.2. 11.1 and older will load old hax methods like waithax like latest FBI version by its owner.

UPDATE #1 : I don't have much time anymore for update this version with latest fasthax. Probably I'll release source here when I have time.

I know, there is safehax for downgrade even with O3DS but some people may be scared for bricking console blah blah blah, so I decided to compile a FBI version with Fasthax inside.
I made it with a custom theme for make sure people will use correct version with Fasthax but if you don't like, don't worry, I'll upload even with original theme.

DOWNLOAD (MAKI EDITION)
DOWNLOAD (SOON) SOURCE

Tested on Old 3DS and New 3DS XL

Guide:
  • Download this package;
  • Put everything on SD card;
  • Load Homebrew Launcher with Soundhax (or other ways if you want but better use Soundhax)
  • Select FBI (you will notice what FBI use if you have double FBI versions with Maki icon :^> )
  • Wait until fasthax will finish his work (it takes only a few seconds)
  • Enjoy ;)

Issue: exiting it crashes ARM11. Don't worry. Just reboot console and enjoy!
C1VpagwXUAEVGpG.jpg:large

Don't worry, don't call 911 for that. Just reboot console and enjoy ;)
Thanks to @Evernew for this image

Taken from my Twitter
C1VLiACW8AE5XSA.jpg

Credits to: @Steveice10 for FBI, @nedwill for Fasthax (tell me if I should credit someone more)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay