Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

ThatLguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering you'll be disappointed by the lack of features this fbi has, I highly suggest you follow 3ds.guide to hook yourself up with a custom firmware to get all the features of fbi.
So I was following the guide correctly, but then on the "Installing boot9strap" page, #3 of section 1, I still got "PM INIT FAILED" even after turning on wireless communication and using the r19 release of safehax. Is there a way to fix?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I was following the guide correctly, but then on the "Installing boot9strap" page, #3 of section 1, I still got "PM INIT FAILED" even after turning on wireless communication and using the r19 release of safehax. Is there a way to fix?
Are you using soundhax as your entrypoint like the guide says to?
I didn't have much success getting it to work with other entrypoints.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm i read the title and it's 11.2 but i have 11.5 will this work in the future? since i just received cubic ninja and i kinda want FBI with homebrew
I wish they would take down this thread, it is very misleading. It will never gain compatibility with 11.5 for the fact that is 11.4 and 11.5 are unexploitable atm. New exploits are being developed and will most likely be released when Nintendo outright stops supporting the 3ds. Also, even if you were using this on 11.2, without a full custom firmware, you can only install about 6 games with this. You could only install things called legit cias, which are games/ applications that can come predownloaded on 3ds consoles. This includes things from system settings to super smash bros and mk7 due to them being included in a bundle. Things like kid icarus uprising would not work due to there being a lack of a bundle with kid icarus. To install a custom firmware even at the firmware you're at now, you need to do 1 of 2 things:

1. get a hardmod wich is either expensive or you can do it yourself if you're very experienced with soldering

2. Find another 3ds on 11.3 and under, install a cfw on it, install an exploited dsiware game, and do a system transfer to your current 3ds.

These are both of your options and there are no workarounds. The bright side is, if you can make this work, you can install any cia without any limits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.