Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

Fredddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to get fasthax 11.0 or get CFW on 11.0.0-33U??? (If not any of those, How do I get to update to 11.2 without updating to 11.3??)

Last edited by Fredddy,

MZarshall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I recently updated to 11.3 on my 2ds to install Super Mario Maker, and now fbi wont work :( Will there be an 11.3 update soon?

Fredddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Install CFW via that guide and then you can load FBI very quickly.
I got CFW, FBI is running good and so I installed Super Mario Maker via CIA and it requires an update. Does anyone know how to update this CIA? (Also Im on 11.0.0-33U so I need to update to the latest to update via èShop... Do I update??)

Last edited by Fredddy,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got CFW, FBI is running good and so I installed Super Mario Maker via CIA and it requires an update. Does anyone know how to update this CIA? (Also Im on 11.0.0-33U so I need to update to the latest to update via èShop... Do I update??)
Just update

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To 11.3? Am I able to back up my files?
Wait nvm thought you said cfw for some reason. You have 2 options. Run ctr-httpwn from the hbl and spoof your 3ds to use the eshop, or, and i STRONGLY SUGGEST THIS, follow 3ds.guide and hook yourself up with a cfw. It's extremely easy now, and if you can follow instructions, has virtually no chance of a brick.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Fredddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait nvm thought you said cfw for some reason. You have 2 options. Run ctr-httpwn from the hbl and spoof your 3ds to use the eshop, or, and i STRONGLY SUGGEST THIS, follow 3ds.guide and hook yourself up with a cfw. It's extremely easy now, and if you can follow instructions, has virtually no chance of a brick.
I already have CFW lol but I'll try to do the first option, and I'll tell u how it went :)

Reactions: Giodude

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
And, Fasthax will load only on 11.2. 11.1 and older will load old hax methods like waithax

eh... I already made a fbi+fasthax that works from 9.0 to 11.2, it is not so hard to archive
and also, it does not haves this error:

C1VpagwXUAEVGpG.jpg:large
do you want my code?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
SOmething is wrong, I keep getting fatal errors and I did everything wrong! What should I do?
Lol he says he did everything wrong

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Fredddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohhhh I get it now, If you have have 11.3 and you don't have cfw on it then you can't get cfw. But if you have cfw and update TO 11.3 then its fine?

Last edited by Fredddy,

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ohhhh I get it now, If you have have 11.3 and you don't have cfw on it then you can't get cfw. But if you have cfw and update TO 11.3 then its fine?
Just so long as you don't use Gateway. At all. It's lack of FIRM protection will result in a9lh being deleted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof