Hacking [Release] ds4vita - control your Vita using a DualShock 4

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@xerpi I can't seem to get this to work (both ds3vita and ds4vita).
I'm using henkaku enso, I added both of the skprx to the config.txt (The config's location is ur0:/tai/ if that matters). I have the file locations of the plugins correct in the config.

This is what I have under the KERNEL section of the config:
Code:
*KERNEL
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
ur0:tai/plugins/ds3vita.skprx
ur0:tai/plugins/ds4vita.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here

Any help is appreciated :)

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does the controller need to be unpaired from everything else before connecting because every time I try pairing to vita it turns on my ps4 and it doesn't seem to connect.

Turning off your PS4 should fix it, although you'll have to re-pair it to your PS4 when you want to use it again.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway I can use the L2/R2 triggers for PSP and Vita games?

the psp emulator has its own plugin system and control inputs......................by the way I have a pstv and was wondering about the touch screen button to L2/R2 swap............Salt and Sanctuary is a good example of a game that may benefit from that but I deleted that because it was boring.................some games are proper fixed for pstv some are not.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
the vita detects it but it doesn't connect to it at all and it doesn't accept any inputs and after a minute it stop blinking. can I get some help.
Are you using henkaku enso?
And when you click on the controller in bluetooth devices do you get a "Could not find a profile supported by this system"?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
yes on both, does enso affect it?
idk, but both ds3vita and ds4vita aren't working for me.
I'm also using enso and when connecting my ds4 controller, I also get "Could not find a profile supported by this system". So if others could test if it works on enso that would be helpful.

Reactions: keven3477

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having that problem; when I play Killzone Mercenary turning right is half sensitive when compared to turning left. Analogs on vita working fine, also ds4's analogs are fine on other FPSs too.
No, but I have heard of that. Some old Reddit posts:

Person 1: just got the game today and I really dislike the control of it. The actual aiming in the game is highly insensitive and feels like it has a delay. For instance when I quickly flick the the stick in any which direction on highest sensitivity, the camera barley moves - the only thing "sensitivity" effects is velocity past 0.X seconds. Is there any way to change this? I find it highly irritating and detrimental to the game experience.

Person 2: I play with my sensitivity on max, which gives me the ideal amount of maneuverability. You can get pretty accurate once you get used to teasing your right stick.

Person 3: The "delay" is something they factor in on purpose called reticle acceleration. It allows you to be precise when you're already close to the target but still scope quickly when trying to turn. Let the record show that I still don't like it.

I'd suggest adjusting the controller sensitivity settings. The DS4 is probably not going to be perfect for every game though, obviously. Lack of optimization.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was still unable to connect my ds4 to vita, I downloaded the latest plugin and inputted the config command, but my vita only detects it but does not connect.

Did you reset your DS4 controller to disconnect it from your PS4? I believe the DS4 will only respond to the Vita if it's already not paired.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom