Status
Not open for further replies.

Scresho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then you need a modified PSX and mine isnt.
These kind of ps1 even exist?:O
There was also a disk Swap Trick if i remember correct

Romsstar you made the patch back then? Nice man! Thanks again!:D
I played the burned fixed version on my ps1 :)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
These kind of ps1 even exist?:O
There was also a disk Swap Trick if i remember correct

Romsstar you made the patch back then? Nice man! Thanks again!:D
I played the burned fixed version on my ps1 :)

Yeah, I was terribly annoyed by it. Back then I was running under a different name though so no surprise many don't remember :D

For NTSC users I also fixed the jukebox. If it had anything to do with Digimon World, I'm usually somehow involved *gg*

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else when you get brought to the Digimon gym, that conversation is not English and still in Chinese?

Just saw Op added a updated first file. Let me try that

Last edited by Cha0tic,

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I removed the links due to the fact I don't want to get copyright strikes for releasing an early translation of the game to the people who already downloaded the files if possible support the official release !

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed the links due to the fact I don't want to get copyright strikes for releasing an early translation of the game to the people who already downloaded the files if possible support the official release !
Are they still hosted on mega? still downloading rn for me

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone else when you get brought to the Digimon gym, that conversation is not English and still in Chinese?

Just saw Op added a updated first file. Let me try that

Yeah. Some stuff is a bit weird. ^^,

Wormmon got some empty text, also a Digimon at Jijimons house got an invisible option you can select.
If you pick up an item, it asks you "do you want to throw "Item>Name" away

And my Team (Growlmon and Saberdramon) got beaten by a giant Numemon. D=
Also, a quick question, is the game strickt about caring mistakes? My Digis pooped 1 time while training them like a madman.

Scresho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A PSX with chip its a modified PSX o.o
Haha no you got me wrong :D
I questioned if there is any psx without a modchip in the whole world :D
In Germany we had to go to "Mediamarkt" and pay slme money to get the Chip :D
Or I bought a used modded ps1 on eBay (with 17582 burned Games:D) for 30€!!

Pretty cool Times..
Today no One would even think about selling burned copys of Games :D

For the people searching for the English Files:
Use Google and reddit ;)
There is a prepacked version avaliable

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
First of all my apologies to Bandai Namco Entainment for releasing the English translation of the Vita version and also to the people who wanted to download the translation files even though you can do it yourself just think about it! (or you can get it by other means)

I was extremely excited how this turned out and decided to release it so everyone could enjoy it even though I could keep it for myself but I am not that kind of person!

BUT Bandai didn't even bother making it harder accessing these sensitive files! (So they knew that something like that would be released sooner or later)

I used the word sensitive because with the release of the translation on Vita you showed you have no intention on working on the Vita version even though the English translation was actually in the files of the Chinese version of Digimon World Next order.

I hope even if you got the game files you will still support the official release thank you about the support.

-Nobunaga

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IF they release it for the Vita, I'm gonna buy it, but PS4 only? No thanks, didn't even got a PS4.

The game is nice so far, already got my mega Digis, ChaosGallantmon & Creepymon. But it "feels" a bit easy. Fighting rookie digis with my Mega ones. c:

Reactions: Online

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all my apologies to Bandai Namco Entainment for releasing the English translation of the Vita version and also to the people who wanted to download the translation files even though you can do it yourself just think about it! (or you can get it by other means)

I was extremely excited how this turned out and decided to release it so everyone could enjoy it even though I could keep it for myself but I am not that kind of person!

BUT Bandai didn't even bother making it harder accessing these sensitive files! (So they knew that something like that would be released sooner or later)

I used the word sensitive because with the release of the translation on Vita you showed you have no intention on working on the Vita version even though the English translation was actually in the files of the Chinese version of Digimon World Next order.

I hope even if you got the game files you will still support the official release thank you about the support.

-Nobunaga

They all banked on the "unhackable" vita and didn't bother to protect their files. They weren't the only ones. Many Vita Games are now blown wide open.
In this games particular case using UnityRaw for everything made this game potentially modable to extremes.
If only the game itself was good *sigh*

Last edited by Romsstar,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF they release it for the Vita, I'm gonna buy it, but PS4 only? No thanks, didn't even got a PS4.

The game is nice so far, already got my mega Digis, ChaosGallantmon & Creepymon. But it "feels" a bit easy. Fighting rookie digis with my Mega ones. c:
If you still want to support the official copy of the game for ps vita you can import a physical copy of it from play asia.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still want to support the official copy of the game for ps vita you can import a physical copy of it from play asia.

When it gets localized on PS4 I'll buy it or else it'll cost me $100 cad to import it.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When it gets localized on PS4 I'll buy it or else it'll cost me $100 cad to import it.

extremo777

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i just registered to give a big Thank You to Nobunaga for finding this English conversion files. You are now the hero of a lot of digimon fans around the internet.

Christiano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys!
First of all, tkx Nobunaga for this files!
O Just need to know one thing; Where i put the file?
PS: o downloaded from the mega , on the Second page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: