[Release]Digimon Story Next 0rder English Conversion

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Nobunaga, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    [​IMG]

DISCLAIMER:

The upload of these files are solely for the reason that the Vita version is not coming to West according to Sony!
    All the files uploaded belongs to Bandai Namco Entertainment so if you like the game be sure to support them! (I actually bought the game myself before beginning the upload of these files so if addiontal proof is required I will provide it!)
    I will not provide any download link containing the whole game through the comments or Private messages!

PETITION:
    In order for Bandai to improve the game on it's western release please support the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-digimon-world-next-0rder-include-all-cyber-sleuth-digimon?recruiter=598090697&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Proof:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I removed the links due to the fact I don't want to get copyright strikes for releasing an early translation of the game to the people who already downloaded the files if possible support the official release !

If you want to check out more Digimon English Translation Projects please be sure to check out
    :
    https://digimonworldre.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Nobunaga, Sep 25, 2016

2. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    Sweet, so my tought was right. Glad you figured it out so damn fast. Cheers.~

3. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    No problem please just wait some hours till you can try it out too! :)
    To tell you the truth I was going to translate the menus in English but it turned out differently xD

4. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    Same here. I wanted to translate the menu & items too. Until I found the english files. c:

Anyway, can't wait till you uploaded the files, great work. Time to sleep a bit.~

Last edited by Zephir1991, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Hahaha but it wasn't that simple though!
    You had to hex edit some files rename the tc file to en and hex edit them too xD
    I thought it was one cpk that contained the English text files but in my suprise I found the DigimonUpdate cpk which had extra english files and replaced some files and hex edit them of course and then it worked out :P

Zephir1991 likes this.
  6. InquisitionImplied

InquisitionImplied Two-cent DF

Sep 25, 2015
    United States
    Arizona
    My man, this had better be real! Godspeed!

Last edited by InquisitionImplied, Sep 25, 2016
    Nobunaga likes this.
  7. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Thank you so much!
    And sorry for teasing you like that just wait some hours! ^_^

InquisitionImplied likes this.
  8. InquisitionImplied

InquisitionImplied Two-cent DF

Sep 25, 2015
    United States
    Arizona
    I perfectly understand! It's hard waiting those last few hours for it to be finished. It gets to ya~

9. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Haha trust me! I know that feeling as well ^^
    Stay still! :P

10. animefreak55

animefreak55 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2011
    United States
    Home
    Nice discovery :)

11. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Thank you! ^_^

The first file is up!

The second file upload shall begin soon! But it's going to take 6-7 hours to upload but as I am going to sleep it's going to take like 10 hours sorry about that!

Also I might uploaded the original DigimonUpdate001R due to the low difference they have in size xD (Sorry about that we will find out if it was the original one soon enough though!)
    You will be able to find out if after the Jijimon speach he will explain some things in Chinese!
    Or some of the menu text will be in Chinese as you saw the in the picture on DigiMail!

Let me know after the second file is up if I uploaded the wrong file!

I will re upload the first asap if that's the case! :)

Last edited by Nobunaga, Sep 25, 2016
  12. Deathslayer

Deathslayer Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2014
    Malaysia
    Looking forward to this ! Great work

13. sirauron14

sirauron14 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2009
    United States
    philly
    We can use any vpk? We just would have to change the files?

14. Nemisis-inferno

Nemisis-inferno Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2016
    Great work, can we use the japanese physical version for this?

15. Condarkness

Condarkness GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    I am also curious if we can use the physical jp version and place English text there. That would be awesome. Also great discovery. it sucks that it isn't coming out in English here but then if it had you wouldn't have found this.:grog:

16. Aster Selene

Aster Selene Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2011
    United States
    Is it possible to do this with a physical Chinese copy of the game, too? Or must it absolutely be dumped?

17. Rattor

Rattor Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    What's the quality of the english translation? Is it SAO: HF Engrish? Or is it actually decent?

18. Scresho

Scresho Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2016
    Gambia, The
    What the fuck Bandai, couldnt you just have released the "shitty" Vita version in English worldwide then? Then you would have said "sorry, the Vita version wasnt good now we Go multilanguage and on ps4!"
    Crazy, I really cant get this, why is there a english translation inside of it?

And:
    Nobunaga, I really really Love you for this Discovery and Sharing, thanks thanks thanks <3

Last edited by Scresho, Sep 25, 2016
  19. Online

Online GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2015
    that feel when pirates are literally playing a game before the ppl who waiting to legally buy the game on the very same platform that its not actually even being localized for or coming on for paying customers to begin with. did bandia just 'Cuck me' ?

guisadop likes this.
  20. demounit

demounit GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2016
    this is insane. I can't believe the english translation is literally in the game and all you have to do are some hex edits and copy and pasting to get it to work yet they aren't releasing it officially in English. wow. that makes no sense to me. they are literally just losing money since they already did all the work!

InquisitionImplied likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.