Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there is so much more to worry about rather than é, i could make the wings file without it, but then there are still all the japanese names, which will need to be done manually to be meaningful.
after a while, i think people will use an editor and rename some games to have all 'english' names.
it would be cool to use unifon... just for browsing and display purposes, then we could show jaoanese titles.
because, if we rename japanese animal crossing, would it be tobidase! doubutsu no mori... or jump out animal forest? or animal crossing new leaf?
sonikku za... or sonic the...
so, manual renames based on each situation will need to be done, i think this will be done by users, hopefully
Searched around 3dsdb for a bit and found out something interesting. At least for the few titles I tried, the titleids for the same game in different regions seem to follow a pattern: n for JAP, n+100 for USA, n+200 for EUR.
So Animal Crossing: New Leaf for instance:
JAP = 0004000000086200
USA = 0004000000086300
EUR = 0004000000086400
I don't know if this pattern holds for every game, but could be a way of automating this renaming.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Searched around 3dsdb for a bit and found out something interesting. At least for the few titles I tried, the titleids for the same game in different regions seem to follow a pattern: n for JAP, n+100 for USA, n+200 for EUR.
So Animal Crossing: New Leaf for instance:
JAP = 0004000000086200
USA = 0004000000086300
EUR = 0004000000086400
I don't know if this pattern holds for every game, but could be a way of automating this renaming.
if this is solid and true, yes it could
but not every game is released out of japan, some are not released yet...
but if data exists +100/+200, maybe it could always be used... if nothing exists, don't use it.
good idea

Bahamut0188

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got that eshop error to go away. I ended up restoring a backup of my sysnand and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you for helping me out.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to remove the askdotcom extension within this app? I always see EDGE, CATRAP, Pyramids, or VVVVV

Joking aside, Lovin' this project <3

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
encTitleKeys.bin is a binary file, there isn't really an easy way to modify it for end users.

Oh I see, Too bad

No need to modify the key file. Best bet is for CIAngel to sort titles itself.

I don't understand, what do you mean? The only thing I want is create some tickets, because I found title id and encrypted title of the game, in the Ciangel ticket's list don't appear, I don't wanna download all cia.

Sorry again for my bad english.

Spanish version:

No entiendo, ¿a qué te refieres? Lo único que quiero es crear algunos tickets, porque encontré el title id y el encrypted title del juego, ya que en la lista de tickets de CIAangel no aparece, no quiero descargar todo el cia.

AdmiralWafflez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime i try to search a game, it says "No matching titles found", ive checked the spelling and ive even put the actuall name of the game and it still wont work, any help i can get?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Everytime i try to search a game, it says "No matching titles found", ive checked the spelling and ive even put the actuall name of the game and it still wont work, any help i can get?
Not every single game is going to be on there. Unless someone was genuine enough to buy the game legitimately, for us to then pirate [emoji350]

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Look for its title and encrypted key and put that in input.txt

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not every single game is going to be on there. Unless someone was genuine enough to buy the game legitimately, for us to then pirate [emoji350]

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
I just use input.txt for all the ones that don't show up

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...