Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Do some applications only work on the latest firmware? I downloaded A SNES VC through CIAngel and when i went to install the cia, it installed just fine but when i went to open it, it stayed on the 3ds screen with the red lines and it wouldnt go away, is it because im on 9.2? BTW, Im using a New 3ds XL
go to the game's eshop page, you need to get the extra key for the crypto.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you need to visit the eshop page for that vc title and click repair
yes but no repair, just visiting the page is enough, i tested it. (not my info, i read it here somewhere)

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sysnand

There's your problem if you gonna use menuhax as an entry point then you should be using emunand so you can update to latest firmware and use eshop.

I've been able to install other games too but the SNES VC and The AVGN adventures
Doesn't matter some vc games require you to visit eshop page and some don't.

AdmiralWafflez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldnt i have to unlink them though?

There's your problem if you gonna use menuhax as an entry point then you should be using emunand so you can update to latest firmware and use eshop.

Doesn't matter some vc games require you to visit eshop page and some don't.
I would have to unlink them right?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@WiiUBricker @Xenon Hacks

Even though the files may be 'Legit' they will not transfer over during a system transfer. The reason for this is because during a transfer your system requires an Internet connection. This internet connection is used by Nintendo to verify each and every game you own and rejects any that you don't own. Therefor your games you own will transfer because you bought them and Nintendo has a record that you did. But the ones you did not buy Nintendo goes "something's not right here" and gets rid of them.

Simple solution to this is to do the system transfer and then hack the new system and re downgrade and reinstall any games.

It is advisable to do a save file backup of any games you think may lose data just in case.

TL;DR. System transfer contacts Nintendo and Nintendo tells your new system what it can keep based off what you legitimately purchased.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still a noob, but what is the json file and what does it do? Oo

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
The JSON file is a collection of game data and encrypted titlekeys that allows you to easily search for games to install instead of having to know their titleid. The downside is since it contains titlekeys (Which are "copyrighted" by Nintendo) it can't be hosted or linked to from here or GitHub. You will have to find it on your own.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.