Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the shuffle option work? For me, it always show only the first theme I select.
when you're setting up themes to shuffle, press L and R to change slots on the top screen.
Does CHMM2 allow for a greater mb size for BGM.bcstm? greater than 3.3 mb?
no, this is a limit set by the Home Menu (i.e. by Nintendo).
I do not understand what files need to be placed where on the sd card so that I can see them and install them.
the "Themes" folder goes at the root, with individual folders for each theme. such as:
/Themes/My theme/body_LZ.bin
/Themes/My theme/bgm.bcstm
/Themes/My theme/info.smdh
/Themes/My theme/bgm.ogg (for preview)
/Themes/My theme/Preview.png/jpg/bmp​
only body_LZ.bin (and bgm.bcstm if the theme uses it) are required.

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "Themes" folder goes at the root, with individual folders for each theme. such as:
/Themes/My theme/body_LZ.bin
/Themes/My theme/bgm.bcstm
/Themes/My theme/info.smdh
/Themes/My theme/bgm.ogg (for preview)
/Themes/My theme/Preview.png/jpg/bmp​
only body_LZ.bin (and bgm.bcstm if the theme uses it) are required.
Hmmm. Ok, thats how I had it set up. Every time I try to run CHMM, it either hangs or resets my homebrew loader menu.

bpc908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I can't install themes anymore. I'm on n3ds 10.7 using ninjhax, used to work before now it's stopped

Last edited by bpc908,

Xortes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HI!
Im having problems with the shuffle, simply appears no theme when i back to home after install a shuffle theme. This happened after my data on SD corrupt then i reformated, reinjected my emunand(10.5) then update(10.7). Before it always ask to me if sysnand and emunand was unlinked, now this not happen anymore. Im using menuhax to trigger CTRbootmanager, rxtools nightlies and emunand 10.7. Emunand and sysnand are unlinked. O3DS.

Normal single themes works fine.

Thanks for any help!

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Everytime I press power to launch it (Im using the .cia) I get

error: [string "?"]:1164 error opening zip fil[]

I've deleted the settings.cfg in the themes folder (although it's not the same error as in the OP)
It worked for 15 minutes but after I downloaded some themes it gave me that and I can't boot into it still.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I press power to launch it (Im using the .cia) I get

error: [string "?"]:1164 error opening zip fil[]

I've deleted the settings.cfg in the themes folder (although it's not the same error as in the OP)
It worked for 15 minutes but after I downloaded some themes it gave me that and I can't boot into it still.

un zip the themes and see if it fixes it

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
un zip the themes and see if it fixes it
Weird, it fixed it, thanks. What's even weirder is that the only zip I had was a missingno theme.

Edit: Could it be caused because of the auto extract zip option? It was toggled on and I had a folder of the same name as the zip although it was empty

Last edited by FTRBND,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Weird, it fixed it, thanks. What's even weirder is that the only zip I had was a missingno theme.

Edit: Could it be caused because of the auto extract zip option? It was toggled on and I had a folder of the same name as the zip although it was empty

Ya that may have been it. It may have been trying to create the folder and couldn't. Also didn't your mother ever tell you never to catch him lol

Reactions: FTRBND

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my NANDS unlinked now and when i use chmm2.6 it ask this question "Are your nands (sysnand and emunand) unlinked?". I click yes and it says that for this time only i have to hard reset to apply changes so i install a theme and hard reset. I go back into chmm2.6 again on emunand and it ask the same question over and over again despite it saying it would only ask once.

Is there any way to bypass this? Using menuhax on 9.2 to autoboot into gateway 3ds emunand if that makes any difference. It never asked this when my NANDS used to be linked.

Last edited by cvskid,

pbanj

Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I have my NANDS unlinked now and when i use chmm2.6 it ask this question "Are your nands (sysnand and emunand) unlinked?". I click yes and it says that for this time only i have to hard reset to apply changes so i install a theme and hard reset. I go back into chmm2.6 again on emunand and it ask the same question over and over again despite it saying it would only ask once.

Is there any way to bypass this? Using menuhax on 9.2 to autoboot into gateway 3ds emunand if that makes any difference. It never asked this when my NANDS used to be linked.
load up the homebrew menu on your emunand. launch the menuhax installer, go down to uninstall, hold X and press A. it will uninstall the stuff left over in the emunand. should fix your issue

Reactions: cvskid

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
load up the homebrew menu on your emunand. launch the menuhax installer, go down to uninstall, hold X and press A. it will uninstall the stuff left over in the emunand. should fix your issue
Thank you very much, that fixed the problem that i had. :D

stebrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello, I am wondering if anyone could point me to the correct way as to how to make sound for the icons? That is, the sound when you press onto an icon of lower screen.

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.