williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.williansti.id1945.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I just downloaded and run a test with patch 1.11, to download I used the "JNUSToolMOD" and to decrypt I used the "WiiU USB Helper" certainly brought performance improvements, the frame drops have decreased considerably remaining most of the time at 15fps fixed, and when activating the plugin cemu hook, i had a more stable performance at 30fps, before patch 1.11 the frames varied greatly between 26, 28, 30...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: NiagA

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
I just downloaded and run a test with patch 1.11, to download I used the "JNUSToolMOD" and to decrypt I used the "WiiU USB Helper" certainly brought performance improvements, the frame drops have decreased considerably remaining most of the time at 15fps fixed, and when activating the plugin cemu hook, i had a more stable performance at 30fps, before patch 1.11 the frames varied greatly between 26, 28, 30...

View attachment 83016 View attachment 83017 View attachment 83018

How did you get cemu hook to work? When I use it Cemu just crashes on startup.

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
its faster now with new update. did u turn it on before loading the game?» i have so much cach to load thought everythime i start

Yeah tried with plugin enabled soon as I load BoTW cemu crashes if I disable plugin Cemu crashes, I have to delete Cemu Hook file for BoTW to load without crashing.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't they offer these updates as xdeleta type patches instead redownloading the entire 2gb patch?
it must be killing their servers, surely they haven't changed every single file, someone should do md5 check and compare.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it helped stabilize me for sure. I got a little performance increase in Cemu, but it was well worth it for the fact that it didn't drop so much. Way smoother.

Reactions: AceofZeroz

uPonigon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu 1.7.3 needs Catalyst 16.2 for Xenoblade to work correctly on HD5-6XXX series.
For other games (skybox in SM3DW for example) the best drivers are Catalyst 15.6 beta.

BOTW is a graphical mess with any driver i've tried, at least with Cemu 1.7.3.

Hello! thanks for your help.
I tried with 16.2.1 (beta drivers as they dropped supprt for HD5-6XXX series looks like) because I couldn't find 16.2 (perhaps you have a link to send me for it? :/). But the results are the same. Pc freexes on title screen :(
And now I lost access to "catalyst control center" which got replaced by "Radeon Configuration" xD

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! thanks for your help.
I tried with 16.2.1 (beta drivers as they dropped supprt for HD5-6XXX series looks like) because I couldn't find 16.2 (perhaps you have a link to send me for it? :/). But the results are the same. Pc freexes on title screen :(
And now I lost access to "catalyst control center" which got replaced by "Radeon Configuration" xD
Are you on Windows 10? On Win10, only 15.6 beta work for me without crashing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone