• Views 7,189,793
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Lost world works for the Pc version so i guess its not a priority, im still hoping for Mario Party 10 and dlc support for mario kart (i dont care for level swap nonsense)
I know, it's not a priority. I'm just tired of the fact that it goes from booting to not booting. Plus, the PC port is pretty bad.
You'll what? Go develop your own emulator and prioritize thing how YOU want?

Hope you understand how ungrateful you are. DLC, TU and a brand new Zelda game is working (to an extent), along with other misc. fixes/improvements and you're not satisfied? Wow.

It's a bad game that you can already play on your PC. Stop acting like a child.
Only reason why I mentioned Lost World is because of the Yoshi and Zelda zones. I'm actually quite glad that DLC is being implemented: No more file swapping with MK8 or modified files with Smash 4. Hearing that BotW now gets in-game is pretty great. I'm also looking forward for the improvements. Sorry if I sounded like an ungrateful piece of shit.

Last edited by Slashㅤ,
Reactions: legend80 and Molhel

AceofZeroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
1.7.3 Breath Of The Wild

8b005e8c0c423a160f373570e22215d615d53bfc981492a7b5c96c7597aef5af.gif

*Patiently awaits*

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
news about 1.7.3: the new zelda game (BoTW) finally boots, there is a video and all (seems to be pretty slow though) but no graphical glitches as far as I can see, also dlc support (WIP) and patches support, slightly faster shader compiling, and the usual fixes. stay tune for more )?

edit: yeah there are some glitches. no grass and some other stuff, but hey! is something.

vid: https://streamable.com/vm3ju
The game was released just yesterday and you're saying *finally boots*
Ok, then...

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't sound ungrateful Slash, legend80 just has a habit of being rude.
Really Molhel? Go look at my posts again and maybe look at the post I'm replying to. How many times was a little snarky comment back not justified? It's called trying to shut down people that are complaining, begging and just being rude to the devs on here. There's a lot of childish entitlement on here if you haven't noticed on this free emulator and it gets old...fast. I'm trying to not encourage this behavior and call people out when needed.

"I swear to god if Lost World isn't fixed.." <- Sorry, to most people that looks to be a little 'ungrateful' as written. Now he apologized for the poor choice of words, so it's all good. No biggie. With that said..I'll try to tone it down but it can be a bit hard on here at times... :)

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because you believe it is "justified" doesn't mean it is (like attacking someone for their beliefs). The guy was a little excited and was just expressing impatience. It doesn't mean he's an "ungrateful s***". He didn't have to apologize, especially not to you, so you should be less rude towards people and be more helpful.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because you believe it is "justified" doesn't mean it is (like attacking someone for their beliefs). The guy was a little excited and was just expressing impatience. It doesn't mean he's an "ungrateful s***". He didn't have to apologize, especially not to you, so you should be less rude towards people and be more helpful.
What "beliefs" are you talking about? Get off your high horse. "I swear to god, I will...." is a bit more than "excited".

I help plenty on here and on the reddit forum. I help those that deserve it. Not people that say things like "Oh my god, if my game is not fixed, then I will...". Geez, go after the right people. Do you think saying that to Exzap is rude? If not, than you're are extremely blind.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I searched my computer for msvcr110.dll and dropped them into the
cemu folder like you said on versions prior to v1.5.6b
11.0.50727.1_x??
gave me the following error
__crtCreateSymbolicLinkW
could not be located in msvcr110.dll
--------------------------------------
11.0.51106.1_x86
11.0.51106.1_x64
both crash cemu after loading the game.

That error appears when Visual C++ 2012 isn't installed right or is broken. Try repairing or reinstalling the software (this requires uninstalling it and rebooting first) and see if it'll boot.

What "beliefs" are you talking about? Get off your high horse. "I swear to god, I will...." is a bit more than "excited".

I help plenty on here and on the reddit forum. I help those that deserve it. Not people that say things like "Oh my god, if my game is not fixed, then I will...". Geez, go after the right people. Do you think saying that to Exzap is rude? If not, than you're are extremely blind.

You know exactly what I am referring to (just look a few pages back). I'm just saying you don't need to attack everyone over everything that prickles your sensitivities. If your intent is to help, why not do so in a way that isn't breaking forum rules/etiquette and actually encourages or helps those users? You get a lot more done that way. ^_^

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Exzap video? No, that's real. Unless you are referring to the one I posted a few pages back?
is there any chance that from here to march 10th cemu 1.7.3 can bring better performance for zelda botw, or as it is right now will be release on march 10th regardless if theres an improvement by the devs on this day?

Nocturnize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said I'm not guaranteeing it's a fake. Just that editing a video to look like that would not be hard. It does seem to error out at the end though which would lend credence to it being real. Even if it is real though it seems to crash during the intro so absolutely nothing to get excited about.

The Exzap video? No, that's real. Unless you are referring to the one I posted a few pages back?

Apologies, I forgot to quote the original message. This is the one I was calling out in my previous post:

I didn't notice what page I was reading at till now, lmao. I had assumed I was at the latest page, to be honest. My bad.

Last edited by Nocturnize,
Reactions: Molhel

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any chance that from here to march 10th cemu 1.7.3 can bring better performance for zelda botw, or as it is right now will be release on march 10th regardless if theres an improvement by the devs on this day?

I honestly want to say there could be some changes from here to release, given how phenomenal the devs are, but with this we can never really be %100 sure. I really doubt the devs would release 1.7.3 at the stage of the preview. As far as I am aware, they have never done that before, and they always keep the Patreon downloads "up to date" as well. If your aim is to be updated to the latest at all times, putting $5 down on their page will guarantee you get access to the latest builds. :)

Reactions: SanchezCraft

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just to reaffirm what @Molhel said. When 1.7.2 first released to patrons there were some bugs and they got fixed. Then 1.7.2b was released to patrons and before all was said and done 1.7.2c was released. Like a day or two later 1.7.2c released to the public.

Honestly it just seems like it would be more trouble than it's worth to release it in increments; where public release would then follow the next week with 1.7.2 followed by 1.7.2b a day or two later etc.

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And as usual, you don't bring anything to the table, just stealing other's people work. It is either that or spamming us with videos of the public version of CEMU. Videos we already saw a week before from people having the PATREON version. You are a cheap retarded parasite.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Buy a real Wii U if this is too much for you, thanks.
Everybody look at his profile to see what kind of stuff he post
SPOILER: Nothing but hate comments
Again, you don't have to donate, it's your choice. You see something you don't like? FUCKING ignore

Any mods get this, I think this guy needs to be banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...