• Views 7,199,027
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's nice to know that compatibility with other games is progressing noticeably.
I don't mind the regressions. I'm sure that it'd be fixed sooner or later.

Hopefully (wishfully thinking, rather) in the first quarter of 2017, Cemu has already progressed enough that we could finally have at least a 2X Resolution feature.

I wonder though how much progress DeCaf would've made by that time? People praise open-sourced projects a lot, I guess there's a big chance that DeCaf would be the first Wii U emulator to support resolution upscaling.

Last edited by Lightpost,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

wolfxana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can we stop for a moment and talk about Pokken Tournament that now Boot :D was waiting All Summer for this , i even created a Account now was passively fallowing the forum . Big thanks for @Exzap
pKSbV1U.png

Dragon16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
need personal help, I am unable to do cemu this configuration:
Video Card: Quadro FX 580 512mega
Processor: Dual Core 5300
Memory: 6GB DDR2

The following error occurs:

Erro Cemu.jpg
Erro Cemu.jpg

Ja updated the DirectX, updated the video driver installed vcredist 2013 and vcredist 2015.

Need help.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This emulator runs better than i thought it would my only complaint is i have my wii u games on an external hdd and when im done playing cemu i try to eject my external hdd and i gives me the error this drive is in use by another program close the program and try again. I have closed cemu i even tried looking in task manager to see if its still running it is not i have to shutdown my computer to safely eject my hdd.

Andrea22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think that Cemu 1.6.0 is one step forward and one step backward.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

World 2 - Level 1
Audio quality isn't good and some minor glitch
Screenshot (16).png

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Clowns complain here while using a very old CPU and GPU.

Don't complain here. It's not the author's fault. Get out!

@Dragon16

Download the latest version: http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/OEQVNLZA/file.html

Your system must be x64.

That link is super shady man. If you wanted to link someone to Cemu 1.6.0,why are you linking to a mirror which could possibly be infected? At least have the decency to link to Exzap's Offical website like a normal person .

Here let me make a proper example.

Cemu 1.6.0 Download

See its not that hard to properly link someone instead of sending them a zippyshare link...
And as for the reason @Dragon16 was "complaining" was because its probably his first time using cemu and just cant get it to work,hence the screenshots. So just calm down and actually attempt to help him wont you?

Last edited by Alex S,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Can we, for the love of Cemu, get back to Cemu itself?

This thread is becoming cancer again.

Quick, someone post a Mario Kart YouTube embed! :3
Trolls hate positivity and actual work.

How come its okay for you to sit here and flame literally EVERYONE else in the thread,and act is if you have never ever done or said any of the things that people do in this thread. I dont think thats very nice of you to be mean to everyone else like that.

@raulpica clean this mess up please. Thank you.

Last edited by Alex S,

Traceable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That link is super shady man. If you wanted to link someone to Cemu 1.6.0,why are you linking to a mirror which could possibly be infected? At least have the decency to link to Exzap's Offical website like a normal person .

Cemu 1.6.0 Download

See its not that hard to properly link someone instead of sending them a zippyshare link...
And as for the reason @Dragon16 was "complaining" was because its probably his first time using cemu and just cant get it to work,hence the screenshots. So just calm down and actually attempt to help him wont you?
I checked the official site before, the updated version isn't there yet. I got the link from here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/540d8c/cemu_160_public_version_now_available/

That post wasn't directed to him!

Cemu 1.6.0 Download

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
The guy managed do what was getting good, turn a real shit.
Now has sound and image bug in all games.
Time is what he wants, to make more money, he will have.
For my part, damn it.

You don't know how emulator development works, do you?

If you want perfection, use your Wii U and quit bitching.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

Your PC isn't even remotely powerful enough. For a start, that ancient GPU only supports OpenGL 3.0 and 4.0 minimum is required.

If you want to use CEMU, you need a new GPU at the very least, and even then, that CPU will struggle.

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

The following error occurs:

View attachment 63609 View attachment 63609

Ja updated the DirectX, updated the video driver installed vcredist 2013 and vcredist 2015.

Need help.
Did you downgrade from anniversary update ?

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's nothing to do with it. It's his GPU.
I had the same problem after having downgraded from anniversary. I tried to update the drivers, but still that error. Then I re-updated to anniversary and it worked again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But I agree that his PC isn't powerful enough

Last edited by LitchiTheCat,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... Looks like this is it, folks!

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/video-gaming-news/2541/nintendo-nx-to-be-released-christmas-2016?

Retailers in the UK are being asked to put their final orders in for the Wii U.

Are Nintendo due to shock the world with an earlier than expected release for the Nintendo NX?

Nintendo revealed earlier this year that Nintendo NX is currently scheduled for a March 2017 release date, to land alongside The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

However;
Nintendo is now taking final orders on Wii U consoles. Those that haven't ordered by the end of next week (Friday September 30) will not be able to order the Wii U again from Nintendo. Is this Nintendo's last roll of the dice with the Wii U so they can plan to give retailers details about the new hardware next month? Is something exciting due to be announced in October?

To add further to the speculation, rumours have begun circulating that the NX has now entered "trial production" ahead of release. A production that is rumoured to produce 10 Million NX consoles per year or 2.5 Million per quarter at Foxconn Electronics alone.

Reactions: legend80

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay