• Views 7,232,630
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To anyone now experiencing consistent crashing in Xenoblade X after the first offline prompt/before the title screen when it wasn't crashing prior, deleting the game's shader cache/BIN. file before loading the game seems to bypass this particular issue. (finally added my 1.4.2b Zenobay submission, lol)
Still never had an issue with the keyboard though. :ninja:

Last edited by Darkemaste,

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I purpose a recents list for 1.4.3 and a freaze/pause current emulation state so we can search for gamepad jokers easier.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
No I mean a recents file list so you don't need to browse for files already ran, or create shortcuts.
Also couldn't region be autodetected from .wud / .wux header?
.rpx don't have a header though do they? and I don't think the saveid sets a single byte for region.

Last edited by ned,

Niceguyluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys something very unusual but potentially useful happened just a few minutes ago. Basically after playing some mariokart8 on the newest cemu without any other programs open( about 6 hours ago) i simply pressed the sleep button, not even closing the session. So a few minutes ago i woke the pc up and mariokart was still running on the menu but everything was (still is) double the speed, and the framerates are still very good (45-60 on trial mode) with minor stuttering, basivqlly the same framerates i get normally.

Gtx970
I5 4960k @ 4.0 OC
8gb ram

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
heres another crazy conspiracy theory guys.... maybe a finished version of cemu already exists.... but exzap and the team are holding it back to make tons of $$$$ and thats why the release version so slowly,so they can milk $$$ out of us!!!!

grab the tinfoil hats guys,the martians are coming!!

Reactions: Kamal Jerson

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres another crazy conspiracy theory guys.... maybe a finished version of cemu already exists.... but exzap and the team are holding it back to make tons of $$$$ and thats why the release version so slowly,so they can milk $$$ out of us!!!!

grab the tinfoil hats guys,the martians are coming!!
I know, its like you have one too since you supposedly booted up Donkey Kong Country without crashing!

Centennial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am planning to make a Google Sheet which includes save files for most games (At least playable) for Cemu. I have started searching for some saves, but I know I won't be able to find some for most games. Would anyone here be able to contribute to this sheet by sharing their save? Thanks!

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am planning to make a Google Sheet which includes save files for most games (At least playable) for Cemu. I have started searching for some saves, but I know I won't be able to find some for most games. Would anyone here be able to contribute to this sheet by sharing their save? Thanks!
Sure i can help once i get a big enough sd card for my wii u, i can get some saves to help bypass intros, ect. Make sure to include it in your signature to find it easily.

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2bD3nAo.gif

Just a Question.

How are we going to get 8 Controller to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1