• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Ronaldo Brazil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
really Cému 1.4.1 is with much better performance to its previous version , NSMBU , NSLU And SM3DW running here at 60 fps ( world and game) and Mk8 to 40 fps , in my i5 6400 gtx + 960 + 8gb ram .

Gustavo Rossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is the pack : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7riydty34oyl3z/cemucontroller.zip
I added support for xbox 360 controller. To use this pack, extract it, copy the settings.bin file located in the cemu folder into your own cemu folder (backup the old one if you want) and open wiimote.pie or xbox360.pie with PIEFree. Then, click on start and wait...
If you are using a wiimote, make sure you have bluetooth on your computer and click on 1 and 2 until it displays only one LED.
With the xbox 360 script, I inverted the A/B X/Y buttons, to do like on the wii u controller. And to display the gamepad, click on the right shoulder. The right stick can be used as a mouse and a click on it is like a mouse left click.
Enjoy !
Edit: I made a mistake, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkekvymc1ql9f4n/xbox360.PIE and replace it
unplayable

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So here is the pack : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p7riydty34oyl3z/cemucontroller.zip
I added support for xbox 360 controller. To use this pack, extract it, copy the settings.bin file located in the cemu folder into your own cemu folder (backup the old one if you want) and open wiimote.pie or xbox360.pie with PIEFree. Then, click on start and wait...
If you are using a wiimote, make sure you have bluetooth on your computer and click on 1 and 2 until it displays only one LED.
With the xbox 360 script, I inverted the A/B X/Y buttons, to do like on the wii u controller. And to display the gamepad, click on the right shoulder. The right stick can be used as a mouse and a click on it is like a mouse left click.
Enjoy !
Edit: I made a mistake, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkekvymc1ql9f4n/xbox360.PIE and replace it
Using the wiimote. One blue light on.(means controller is on). Pietree runs it ok. Copy the setttings. Cemu doesn't reconize. Try to remapping the keys... No....Tested with NSMB and nothing happend... Doesn't worked!!!!!!

Last edited by Gustavo Rossi,

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
unplayable

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Using the wiimote. One blue light on.(means controller is on). Pietree runs it ok. Copy the setttings. Cemu doesn't reconize. Try to remapping the keys... No....Tested with NSMB and nothing happend... Doesn't worked!!!!!!
Weird... Did you try to remap the keys by changing from keyboard to wiimote ? Because you're supposed to let it configured on keyboard.
Can someone else try, please ?

Last edited by LitchiTheCat,

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use JNUSTool/UWizard and extract the files from titleid 0005001B10056000. Using JNUSTool, you will have to manually add the id. I did not have luck with Uwizard doing the job recently.

Too add this title to JNUSTool, you will need to modify the updatetitles.csv file. I recommend using a hex editor personally, but thats just how I do it myself.

Place just the files in the content folder (FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat) into CEMU_FOLDER/mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content

Edit: The above should work too, but the files are actually different, as you can see. I just use the actual ones.
Capture.png
Just curious to ask, just exactly how big are each of the files meant to be?

As I downloaded these using UWizard (and copied & renamed them to get the other ones).

As I've got 3.69 MB of both FFLResHigh.dat & FFLResMiddle.dat and 0 bytes for both FFLResHighLG.dat & FFLResMiddleLG.dat. :/

Last edited by LWares87,

Gustavo Rossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird... Did you try to remap the keys by changing from keyboard to wiimote ? Because you're supposed to let it configured on keyboard.
Can someone else try, please ?
Tried to remap the keys and not reconized the A and B wiimote.. When starts NSMB the directions going crazy.... Sorry doesn't worked for me...

Gustavo Rossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because you have to use the wiimote horizontally... 1 to run and 2 to jump, skake to spin
C'mon man. i know the trick. No fire botom working... 1 and 2 do the same thing.... I give up.... Keep using my xbox controller. Nice try.... Still we need the support from Cemu Dev team... Nice try

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
C'mon man. i know the trick. No fire botom working... 1 and 2 do the same thing.... I give up.... Keep using my xbox controller. Nice try.... Still we need the support from Cemu Dev team... Nice try
And that is because your game is set in the A/B jump X/Y run mode. You have to change it to the A/X jump B/Y run mode in the start menu. Sorry, I forgot to say it

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Misleading Thumbnail

My god you're a douché, aren't you? What's the matter? So desperate for subs to your channel that you have to resort to misleading people in a vain effort to get clicks?

I hope your channel gets DMCA'd up the ass.

Nemesis sorry i'll fix it now
Floatingfatman, okay i wont do it anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo