• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Barrowsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
Man 9/11 was pretty bad... But it was bound to happen eventually. I think everyone overreacted.

Just because something could have happened, doesn't mean it should have. I've seen a number of people in here try to justify downloading from the link, then posting videos of them using it... Though you can still tell with each post how bad they feel for doing it. If I were you I would enjoy it in silence, instead of letting the world know that you won't give two independent developers 5 dollars (or wait one week) for something they dedicated a large portion of their time to.

Dude, Margen67's signature literally says "Piracy is right." He's either a troll or an entitled brat, in which case he probably doesn't understand that people who work deserve money and will attempt to incentivise people to give them money.

I honestly don't blame people for downloading the build; I probably would have too if I weren't donating. But still, if you can't wait a week for something you're probably not going to get too far in life.

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait someone dropped a link for 1.3.2? lol that's sad i'd rather wait till it comes out. to be honest if i had the money i would donate as well, i know how development goes xD

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Man 9/11 was pretty bad... But it was bound to happen eventually. I think everyone overreacted.

Just because something could have happened, doesn't mean it should have. I've seen a number of people in here try to justify downloading from the link, then posting videos of them using it... Though you can still tell with each post how bad they feel for doing it. If I were you I would enjoy it in silence, instead of letting the world know that you won't give two independent developers 5 dollars (or wait one week) for something they dedicated a large portion of their time to.

I get that you made an exaggerated example to show what you were saying and you do have a point, but 3,000 people dying and a dev team losing 5 dollars a month are 2 different things (yes I know this is a very generic and overused argument). Also I'm not saying the Cemu team losing 5 dollars a month is a good thing, it's very bad (so go donate if you can =P)

Also some people just can't afford 5 dollars.

Last edited by Floppy Fork,
Reactions: TsukiyoX

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's stay on topic. Will the public 1.3.2 be the same as the leaked one or there will be changes (hopefully memory leak fix)?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's stay on topic. Will the public 1.3.2 be the same as the leaked one or there will be changes (hopefully memory leak fix)?
nah. It will be different.
Well...actually Exzap said that the public release may have small bug fixes included... (Memory leak for example)
Don't be Mr. Literal to that guy. He's just a dumbass who really wants to declare Flame War.

Reactions: Sno0t

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You know how version numbers work? If you change something, the version number changes too. For example, if he would just fix the memory leak, he could call it 1.3.2b or something like that.
Nope. 1.3.2 was release ONLY for Patreon Donators last Sunday.
The Public Version will be the same as well cause if Exzap would title it 1.3.2b, then people who didn't donate might get confuse like they would say "They skip?" or "Oh. They skip just like Windows 10". So still 1.3.2 in the end.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
You don't have the right to call anyone stupid lol
-snip-

And you don't have the rights to redistribute copyrighted material without the author's consent. Of course you're just trying to trigger people; so there's not really any point of even discussing this with you, but when even (free) emulators start shipping with absurd always online DRM just remember that you were a part of the cause.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright guys. Enough with this bullshit. Let's just forget about it. Alright?

==================================================================================================================

Hmm. Seems that this guy can boot Smash Bros on 1.3.2.

Probably because the version is Europe. Soo...
everyone to the Europe Version!

Reactions: LoyalZero1

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys. Enough with this bullshit. Let's just forget about it. Alright?

==================================================================================================================

Hmm. Seems that this guy can boot Smash Bros on 1.3.2.

Probably because the version is Europe. Soo...
everyone to the Europe Version!

You can boot it in 1.3.1 NTSC version as well. There was a tutorial on how to do it in the reddit page somewhere. Just that you cant get pass stage selection.

twc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you don't have the rights to redistribute copyrighted material without the author's consent. Of course you're just trying to trigger people; so there's not really any point of even discussing this with you, but when even (free) emulators start shipping with absurd always online DRM just remember that you were a part of the cause.
Ok I have to say this but you all realize @Margen67 only posted a link to the mega link that was in ryanrocks tweet https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699972769937666048

Change log posted from with patreon
https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699973107767840768
Soo just putting that out there :P plus @filfit considering ryan leaks Nintendo Sdk's I don't think he's going to care about leaking Emulators, idk don't take my word on that. And with that message I did this forum a good night
-twc

Last edited by twc,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You can boot it in 1.3.1 NTSC version as well. There was a tutorial on how to do it in the reddit page somewhere. Just that you cant get pass stage selection.
If you don't know, Smash Bros can't boot on Cemu 1.3.2 due to Memory Leak. Look at it on Page 200 or 201 of this thread. Someone already mentioned it.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ok I have to say this but you all realize @Margen67 only posted a link to the mega link that was in ryanrocks tweet https://twitter.com/ryanrocks462/status/699972769937666048

Soo just putting that out there :P plus @filfit considering ryan leaks Nintendo Sdk's I don't think he's going to care about leaking Emulators, idk don't take my word on that. And with that message I did this forum a good night
-twc
Very thanks :D

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

-twc
Soo. That means we don't blame @Margen67 for this trouble?
Besides, he found it and share it and it's not his though.

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
Soo. That means we don't blame @Margen67 for this trouble?
Besides, he found it and share it and it's not his though.
Well, his only defining personality trait seems to be that he has a strong opinion that he deserves everything for free, so I don't think he posted it out of the goodness of his heart.

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have enough money then wait. But I'm sure you get paid decently if you have a good enough PC.

Not necessarily. I remember seeing a video where a guy went around asking for parts (That were going to be thrown away) from computer stores and recycling centeres. He was able to build a PC with a i3 2100 and a GTX 550 (I think?). The total cost was around $30.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or most surround sound receivers are 3 HDMI in, one HDMI out to tv, and you can select which hdmi in
    you want on the receiver.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Alright off to the store, later gators. +1