Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country

how did he get to run darksiders 2? for me it crashes after it loads and shows up fps and crashes in few mins
edit: nvm tried to run it few times and it ran :D

Last edited by Kristiqn5,

kofdasad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
es-la.facebook.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Tried to load Super Mario 3D World...
Crashes 30~40 Sec after controller Splash
FPS between(55~80)
Something to add
In Nvidia CP(custom disable some features) and get more FPS xD

AMD FX 8350
GTX 570
16GB Ram
(bottleneck I Know)
:v

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried to load Super Mario 3D World...
Crashes 30~40 Sec after controller Splash
FPS between(55~80)
Something to add
In Nvidia CP(custom disable some features) and get more FPS xD

AMD FX 8350
GTX 570
16GB Ram
(bottleneck I Know)
:v
its the same for everyone including me ( cuz I tried it too, many more games too which either crash on loading or crash after few secs of black screen )
you should try DarkSiders 2

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
because emulation is never perfect, so to emulate wii u in perfect gaming, you need a 10 core cpu!
challenge accepted
zdoahn.jpg

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
challenge accepted
zdoahn.jpg
Actually emulation tends to work better on fewer cores with higher clock speed rather than more cores with fewer clock speed, so you got the 10 cores part above and beyond but I think you're going to fall short because of the physical limitation of not being able to go over 2 GHz

Reactions: Margen67

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually emulation tends to work better on fewer cores with higher clock speed rather than more cores with fewer clock speed, so you got the 10 cores part above and beyond but I think you're going to fall short because of the physical limitation of not being able to go over 2 GHz
I'm joking, I'm not gonna run this on that server

maybe

WiiFoundLove

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Actually emulation tends to work better on fewer cores with higher clock speed rather than more cores with fewer clock speed
I think "more cores are better than less" is a marketing strategy as well as "more ghz are better than less" cause there are some other params bus rate etc. that are never mentioned in advertisments. That's why i asked how many cores the Emu uses cause the Wii U has a TriCore CPU so if the emu uses only a single core than how it will ever reach the power of the wii u!? On the other hand, and that's the part i can't imagine, how can it use more than three cores!?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Any reports of Nvidia Users here? I have a Asus Strix GTX GeForce 960 GPU and all i see is AMD users. How is the result of this emulator with nvidia gpu? I do not have any Wii U games to test yet so i just want to see how well it does on a NVIDIA gpu. It looks like AMD is having its problems and NVIDIA loads fine but i just want to see how it plays.

Intel Core i7 - Nvidia GTX 970

Pretty good first release I would say :D

Reactions: ironmaster49

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, I tried to run that on the server - being connected via remote desktop the colors are a lot messed up, will try to screenshot (maybe do a video, but that's unlikely) it better when I'll be using the machine physically (system running NVIDIA Quadro, drivers are not updated)

http://scr.hu/7cej/2y81a

P.S: I'm kind of allowed to run programs on that server because I manage it, but it's not mine
So, don't expect to see this very often - just a silly experiment

Last edited by ketal,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
So you are saying my dual core i3/quad haswell 2014 running at 3.5 GHz on each core with hyperthreading on will work better than that processor? I made this build to play Gamecube and Wii games, and it runs them perfect, i do not see many graphical glitches i can turn up the graphics high and it works well. Also when you said that guy said the Wii U has a Triforce cpu, doesn't dolphin already emulate the Triforce? What about using code from dolphin, im sure the dev can because it is licensed under the GPL. I have also noticed that using emulators such as mupen64 on my 1ghz ARM7 single core lg e400 android it runs better than on a raspberry pi even when the raspberry pi is overclocked.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I tried to run that on the server - being connected via remote desktop the colors are a lot messed up, will try to screenshot (maybe do a video, but that's unlikely) it better when I'll be using the machine physically (system running NVIDIA Quadro, drivers are not updated)

http://scr.hu/7cej/2y81a

P.S: I'm kind of allowed to run programs on that server because I manage it, but it's not mine
So, don't expect to see this very often - just a silly experiment
Using Liquidsky are ya :D

BTW few Darksiders 2 pictures and videos :D ( by me ) btw also gonna upload soon combat in darksiders 2 ( with speed up ofcourse xD )
https://gyazo.com/43d5d4e448732ce734fe4d6d4f9c4dc0
https://gyazo.com/96530da260d780054e1c24544fe3ea42
https://gyazo.com/e03f96a54319575e72e08ee947a1f684
https://gyazo.com/8f1cf56e057ce4e8885454e819a4372f
his reaper thing in combo finish is fully textured :O

also we will see more graphical improvement and more compatibility ( more games to run ) in next update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol