• Views 7,186,832
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modify a CEMU Wii U emulator where no Wii U graphic function is done in OpenGL. One way of doing this is to have a converter that's converting OpenGL functions into basic graphics functions.
If you PC can't even handle open GL i doubt it would run properly even if you managed somehow to get in game. It runs entirely off of the api Open GL and there is no plans for Direct X or vulkan support atm and that also will take time considering how long it took xenia and other emulators to switching or adding multiple graphic apis. You can't just covert it to something you can run.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modify a CEMU Wii U emulator where no Wii U graphic function is done in OpenGL. One way of doing this is to have a converter that's converting OpenGL functions into basic graphics functions.
double_facepalm.png

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you PC can't even handle open GL i doubt it would run properly even if you managed somehow to get in game. It runs entirely off of the api Open GL and there is no plans for Direct X or vulkan support atm and that also will take time considering how long it took xenia and other emulators to switching or adding multiple graphic apis. You can't just covert it to something you can run.
My OpenGL just GLitches and is unusable. Obviously I can't convert it but creator can.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually , his CPU (N2920) does support OpenGL like most if not all Intel iGPU out there . However , Cemu requires OpenGL 4.0 (minimum requirement) ; OpenGL 4.5 (for the best performance) as it has already writen here :
http://cemu.info/
So update your graphic driver if you want to use Cemu but you must know that Cemu does not officially support Intel GPU atm . Game may crash and graphic glitches are unavoidable
Afaik, Current Intel iGPU doesn't support OpenGL 4.5 ....
Also , Cemu only run well on a gaming PC (3.5GHz Haswell/Skylake CPU + GTX 1050 or faster PC ) . Your N2920 is a bottom line System on chip (SOC) processor , it won't run Cemu . Even if it run , 5FPS would be considered as a micracle...

Last edited by IIYAMA,

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually , his CPU (N2920) does support OpenGL like most if not all Intel iGPU out there . However , Cemu requires OpenGL 4.0 (minimum requirement) ; OpenGL 4.5 (for the best performance) as it has already writen here :
http://cemu.info/
So update your graphic driver if you want to use Cemu but you must know that Cemu does not officially support Intel GPU atm . Game may crash and graphic glitches are unavoidable
Afaik, Current Intel iGPU doesn't support OpenGL 4.5 ....
Also , Cemu only run well on a gaming PC (3.5GHz Haswell/Skylake CPU + GTX 1050 or faster PC ) . Your N2920 is a bottom line System on chip (SOC) processor , it won't run Cemu . Even if it run , 5FPS would be considered as a micracle...
What do you mean by updating your graphic driver?
My graphics card is Intel(R) HD Graphics. I use Windows 10.
Windows 10 cannot run anything else than Microsoft Basic Display Adapter without glitches. In case of CEMU, it's the game working but displaying black screen.
When I ran a OpenGL test, it displayed but it wasn't animated. If I moved the window, it changed to another picture.

Last edited by Piotr,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
My OpenGL just GLitches and is unusable. Obviously I can't convert it but creator can.

Only by completely rewriting the graphics engine from scratch, and why should he do that for an insignificant person like you who's trying to run a modern emulator on a potato?

Get a new PC, or get a Wii U.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Windows 10 cannot run anything else than Microsoft Basic Display Adapter without glitches. In case of CEMU, it's the game working but displaying black screen.
When I ran a OpenGL test, it displayed but it wasn't animated. If I moved the window, it changed to another picture.

Try installing Intel's proper drivers instead of the ultra basic Microsoft supplied ones.

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only be completely rewriting the graphics engine from scratch, and why should he do that for an insignificant person like you who's trying to run a modern emulator on a potato?

Get a new PC, or get a Wii U.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try installing Intel's proper drivers instead of the ultra basic Microsoft supplied ones.
I can't get a new PC or Wii U.

I DON'T HAVE POTATO!!

And it's useful for many computers that don't support OpenGL.

Intel drivers? They do exactly that, glitch on OpenGL. Using the Microsoft ones makes OpenGL to not run at all.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get a new PC or Wii U.

I DON'T HAVE POTATO!!

And it's useful for many computers that don't support OpenGL.

Intel drivers? They do exactly that, glitch on OpenGL. Using the Microsoft ones makes OpenGL to not run at all.

Sorry, but yes, your computer IS a potato as far as gaming is concerned. It's a potato, a vegetable, a mindless chunk of garbage fit only for word processing and email. If you want to play games on it, you can't, BECAUSE IT'S A POTATO!

If Intel drivers don't work, then something is wrong with your config. I suspect your install is scragged as you clearly have no idea what you're doing. It's probably full of malware and other assorted garbage.

And besides, as has been said, given that processor, even if you get Cemu to run, you'd be lucky to even get 5fps because you know what? Cemu doesn't run on potatoes. Anyway, if you don't have a Wii U then where are you getting games from? You're not stealing them, are you? For shame!

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Control Panel -> All CP item -> Device Manager ->Display Adapter ->Intel HD ->Right-click and choose update driver
As I have already said , Cemu does not support Intel graphic . There is no guarrantee that it will work after an update
And btw , your PC has no graphic card . Intel HD is not a card , it's integrated graphic chip which is is embedded to your CPU . Cemu requires a real graphic card from either AMD or Nvidia
Wii U has one , some soft of AMD HD 4770 which is way more powerful than your PC . You can't emulate Wii U with an inferior system , I believe this is what people keep telling you about

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but yes, your computer IS a potato as far as gaming is concerned. It's a potato, a vegetable, a mindless chunk of garbage fit only for word processing and email. If you want to play games on it, you can't, BECAUSE IT'S A POTATO!

If Intel drivers don't work, then something is wrong with your config. I suspect your install is scragged as you clearly have no idea what you're doing. It's probably full of malware and other assorted garbage.

And besides, as has been said, given that processor, even if you get Cemu to run, you'd be lucky to even get 5fps because you know what? Cemu doesn't run on potatoes. Anyway, if you don't have a Wii U then where are you getting games from? You're not stealing them, are you? For shame!
I can play many games because Adobe Flash Player works fine.

xRyux

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can play many games because Adobe Flash Player works fine.
I've been here for quite sometime and I usually prefer to observe and follow the progress (testing some of the games also of course). I'm signing up just to comment that your rig is indeed a potato for handling CEMU.
it can't be compared with flash games which usually need low end specs as minimum requirement, and I suggest getting a better rig or play on your Wii U to be able to enjoy the game

Cheers~ :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: