• Views 7,187,804
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

gestiongaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean the Wii U gamepad ? It's complicated , Wii U gamepad has Wifi module that can't be connected to any Wifi adapter aside from the real console .
Unlike other emulators like Dolphin , Pcsx2 ; Cemu has not reached milestone yet , it's still in experimental state
I tried PS3/Xbox360/Wii Classic Controller Pro (via USB converter ), all of them work fine with Cemu
nonononononono im talking about a geeneric 6$ two controllers in one

ikki84

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Those controllers that share one USB port are trouble for sure...
I had the same issue, using a ps2 controller with an adapter.
I was caused by the vibration driver. Removing the vibration driver, the controller worked well.
But I can´t use it in other emus too, unless I install the driver again.
I hope it helped you.

TheIceFury

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey , who can help me with New Super mario bros U , i download the game and run with cemu , but my screen is black and I hear the sound :ohnoes:

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also get the problem of hearing but having black screen. This is what happens:

No, not OpenGL! It GLitches on my computer. These games work but it stays on one screen. I get black screen because of this. Please make something that does not rely on OpenGL. Packard Bell (an acer brand), quad core CPU, M-disc ready drive, HD webcam, EasyNote TE, Intel® Celeron® quad core processor N2920, 500 GB HDD, 15.6" HD LED LCD, 802.11b/g/n + BT, Intel® HD Graphics, 4-cell Li-ion battery, 4 GB DDR3 L Memory, DVD-Super Multi DL drive, Windows 10, hard drive is NTFS formatted, 1366*768 resolution. One of these specs will help. My game is Super Mario Maker, and I can hear it.

When I try to update Intel(R) HD Graphics, I have these options:
Microsoft Basic Display Adapter - OpenGL doesn't work at all, CEMU crashes, not just black screen
Microsoft Basic Display Adapter (Low Resolution) - not compatible
Microsoft Basic Display Adapter (No ACPI support) - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics Version: 10.18.10.4252 [2015-07-10] - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics Version: 10.18.10.4276 [2015-08-17] - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics Version: 10.18.10.4358 [2015-12-21] - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics Version: 10.18.10.4425 [2016-04-04] - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Version: 10.18.10.4358 [2015-12-21] - not compatible
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Version: 10.18.10.4425 [2016-04-04] - not compatible
Microsoft Hyper-V Video - not compatible

Last edited by Piotr,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
If your PC doesn't support OpenGL, then you cannot use this emulator, or much else game wise really, sorry.

Stop trying to run modern software on a potato.

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your PC doesn't support OpenGL, then you cannot use this emulator, or much else game wise really, sorry.

Stop trying to run modern software on a potato.
It's a Windows 10 not a potato. Also please make something so that we don't need to deal with OpenGL because I want to run this .exe file.
", or much else game wise really, sorry."
I encountered 3 .exe files that have this problem. One of them is not even a game. Most .exe programs on my PC that have something with games work fine. Also these are the only .exe files that use OpenGL that I ever found.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
t's a Windows 10 not a potato. Also please make something so that we don't need to deal with OpenGL because I want to run this .exe file.

Cemu requires OpenGL support or you CANNOT use it. If your PC is incapable of OpenGL, then you either 1. Don't have video drivers installed, or 2. It's a pile of junk.

In which case you can either install the correct drivers and see if that helps, or get a better computer if you want to run CEMU. Those are your only options here because Cemu requires OpenGL and cannot work without it.

Edit: A quick search shows the Celeon N2920 has HD 4000 series graphics. This supports OpenGL 4, so clearly you don't have updated video drivers. It will, however, run like complete and utter garbage on this machine.

Get a better potato, or just play on your Wii U. :P

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu requires OpenGL support or you CANNOT use it. If your PC is incapable of OpenGL, then you either 1. Don't have video drivers installed, or 2. It's a pile of junk.

In which case you can either install the correct drivers and see if that helps, or get a better computer if you want to run CEMU. Those are your only options here because Cemu requires OpenGL and cannot work without it.

Edit: A quick search shows the Celeon N2920 has HD 4000 series graphics. This supports OpenGL 4, so clearly you don't have updated video drivers. It will, however, run like complete and utter garbage on this machine.

Get a better potato, or just play on your Wii U. :P
However I already said that HD 4000 cannot be installed. It's not compatible. I don't have a Wii U.

CRDVUJi.png

Last edited by Piotr,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
However I already said that HD 4000 cannot be installed. It's not compatible. I don't have a Wii U.

Then you are shit out of luck. You cannot run Cemu without OpenGL drivers as it's a core requirement of the emulator. All WiiU graphic functions are done in OpenGL.

Piotr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you are shit out of luck. You cannot run Cemu without OpenGL drivers as it's a core requirement of the emulator. All WiiU graphic functions are done in OpenGL.
Modify a CEMU Wii U emulator where no Wii U graphic function is done in OpenGL. One way of doing this is to have a converter that's converting OpenGL functions into basic graphics functions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30