• Replies 21,659
  • Likes 283

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me again with a simple question im sure someone can answer me ;)

If i play on my 27 asus Monitor the Picture is crytal clear and sharp like a razorblade but if i try this on my big 4k Sony TV the Picture is pixeld like hell. Why is this ?
Are you running it at 4K settings? Otherwise it would just be 720/1080p upscaled and depending on how your TV does that it would look like crap

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me again with a simple question im sure someone can answer me ;)

If i play on my 27 asus Monitor the Picture is crytal clear and sharp like a razorblade but if i try this on my big 4k Sony TV the Picture is pixeld like hell. Why is this ?
What game? Some are 720p and some are 1080p so you'll need to set the default one accordingly aswell as gamepad if you are using that (tab) (res = 854x480)

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those wondering how to upscale the gamepad:
Make a separate rule type for TextureRedefine, and make sure width is 854 and height is 480. Then add the overwriteWidth and overwriteHeight of your choice.

stelvia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
simple question
does it slower perfomance of Cemu (FPS) - with increasing resolution to 1080p ?

or it just matter of good GPU ?

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like you can get the shadow render targets with Mario Kart 8, but it crashes if you try to make them any bigger. Smaller works fine.
upload_2017-1-10_6-46-27.png

Found it's signature with NVIDIA NSIGHT, though I don't know its format so I'm just excluding all the normal ones. would encourage anyone interested in doing this to other games (or upscaling the more difficult ones) the same way!

Bluechen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I wanna try CEMU, and right now, would like to try two games, Super Mario 3D World and New Super Mario Bros U. Now, I have downloaded this...

Super.Mario.3D.World.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp-7z

Now, I need to download New Super Mario Bros U (preferably the Luigi Bros version), but everywhere I look, I can only find the Loadiine version. Does CEMU support Loadiine version rips?

Or if you guys can just tell me the name/title of the scene release like the one I've posted above for New Super Mario Bros U, that would make searching for it on google so much easier.

Thanx a lot in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply :)

Well here u can find what u looking for http://newsupermariobrosu.nintendo.com/
But it seems like u want to go the bad way and download the game illegal and if thats the case no one will help u here.

Last edited by Bluechen,
Reactions: Slashㅤ

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I wanna try CEMU, and right now, would like to try two games, Super Mario 3D World and New Super Mario Bros U. Now, I have downloaded this...

Super.Mario.3D.World.USA.WiiU-PoWeRUp-7z

Now, I need to download New Super Mario Bros U (preferably the Luigi Bros version), but everywhere I look, I can only find the Loadiine version. Does CEMU support Loadiine version rips?

Or if you guys can just tell me the name/title of the scene release like the one I've posted above for New Super Mario Bros U, that would make searching for it on google so much easier.

Thanx a lot in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply :)

Seeing as you admit to piracy, no one here will give you much specific help. However, I will say that the answer to your question is in this thread. Start reading.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
simple question
does it slower perfomance of Cemu (FPS) - with increasing resolution to 1080p ?

or it just matter of good GPU ?
No actually, or at least not until you start going 5k and up for some reason. It's essentially like Dolphin in this regard, and how far you can go seems to be based entirely on your GPU.

Has no one even bothered to look at the damn performance when you change resolution? Do we get higher fps or lower?!
Every 1.7.0 video posted so far is in 4K..... Seriously check out Reznoir's Xenoblade video in the previous page, Xenoblade is one of the most demanding working titles in Cemu atm and it runs that well at 4k internal resolution on his end.

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has no one even bothered to look at the damn performance when you change resolution? Do we get higher fps or lower?!
No one can answer that kind of question . Be more specific! what's your CPU,GPU ? etc..
People with good GPU such as GTX 1070 , 1080 won't get any slowdown at all unless they use the insane resolution that their GPU can not handle
If your GPU is a low end GT 740 for example then yes , you will have slowdown , by alot...
Edit : ninja'd

Last edited by IIYAMA,

blazed1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one can answer that kind of question . Be more specific! what's your CPU,GPU ? etc..
People with good GPU such as GTX 1070 , 1080 won't get any slowdown at all unless they use the insane resolution that their GPU can not handle
If your GPU is a low end GT 740 for example then yes , you will have slowdown , by alot...
Edit : ninja'd

Okay, well how about running MK8 at 4k 60 fps with an i7 6700 and a 2gb gtx 960? What about at 1440p? I noticed rexnoir running it at seemingly full speed on a 970 at 4k.

Last edited by blazed1979,

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1440p should be fine with a 960 . GTX 970 can handle 4k but barely*
*Depending on the game , some games are more demanding than the other
As for Reznoire's video , he doesn't show FPS counter so I don't know for sure but Xenoblade X doesn't seem to run at full speed on his PC , more likely 20-25FPS ingame (30FPS on cutscene)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1