• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any go with hyrule warriors yet ?

I know both citra and cemu had the same emulator crash at just when the game starts for the first time after loaded.

but citra was fixed, maybe they could use that and edit the code for cemu..
https://github.com/emmauss/citra/pull/235/files

command_processor

if only we knew where are who to pass it onto..

Last edited by drwhojan,

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
There is an "unofficial" way to get a better resolution or an anti-aliasing on Cemu?
You'd need a OpenGL 4.5 wrapper with the ability to edit options by config ini like SwiftShader, GLDirect.
I remember using 3D-Analyze in the early days of pcsx2 to bypass the shader version.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I want to buy a new cpu. What motherboard is better for 6700k? G1 sniper b7, ga h170 gaming 3 or ga b150m d3h? Don't know too much about motherboards but I'd like to oc the cpu to 4.2.
As a general rule of thumb, if it says any variation of "gamer", don't even consider it.

Personal bias aside:
Any non-"Z" intel chipset will give you problems with overclocking, as it's not a supported feature. That means the H170 and B150 chipsets featured in those boards you've listed.
If overclocking is something you want, go with a motherboard with a "Z" chipset, the current being Z170.

As Gigabyte seems to be the theme here, GA-Z170M-D3H fits in pretty well, and it's fairly inexpensive too.
As the CPU is 4.0GHz stock, 4.2GHz would be a ridiculously simple overclock. It's been tested successfully up to 4.8GHz, so 4.5GHz should be very stable with the right values.

Reactions: Master-Killua

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe for you. Yes, Game Cube games is complete but to Wii games.. No. Ask the developers there. :)

Here:

Perfect: 22.2%

Playable: 64.8%

Starts: 10.5%

Intro/Menu: 1.7%

Broken: 0.8%

There you go.

That's some good stats. Now check compat.cemu.info

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is open the season for "why exzap doesn't create a Nintendo Switch emulator too?" LOL

Why does Exzap doesn't make a Nintendo Switch emulator?

PS4 Neo>N Switch
PC Master Race

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah we need Fullscreen to be fully upscaled to 1080p , i can see the horrendous edges and how pixelated and blurry the screen looks since its forced in 72op resolution on window and on fullscreen too
besides .. why does we still don't have infos on the next release yet ?

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not work more after update my windows 10 to anniversary update, crash in start any game!

I noticed your post and I had the same problem. The big Windows update reseted the default graphic processor. Head to the Nvidia (or AMD) control panel and change the default processor and, just to make sure, right-click and make sure it's not the Intel Graphic card or something. Restart your computer. Hope this helps.

SO Just to clarify, in the current version and with games that pretty much runs perfectly (New Super Mario/Luigi), the emulator is stuttering with rendering things the FIRST time because it's "learning", but after you go through the same renderings, it doesn't stutter anymore. For example, I run through the cutscene where the princess gets abducted and it stutters a bit, but when I play a new game and go through the cutscene again, it runs smoothly.

I'm assuming this will eventually not happen as development progresses and I can walk into a room in a game where new stuff appeared and it'll have rendered with no stuttering, right?

And just one more question: Is there a way now (1.6.1) to switch between TV and Gamepad screen? Thank you.

Last edited by TsukiyoX,

filerocks51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the first page of this thread, Exzap said that Cemu is compatible with both Nvidia and AMD GPU.
On Nvidia, I've tested that it ran just fine.
However on AMD, I've got this messy texture.
So, any fellow AMD user experiencing this issue?

Game : Xenoblade Chronicles X
GPU : Sapphire Radeon RX480 - 8GB DDR5
CPU : Intel i5 - 6600K @ 3.5 GHz.
Cemu settings : default, as in official zip package.
Untitled.png

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any go with hyrule warriors yet ?

I know both citra and cemu had the same emulator crash at just when the game starts for the first time after loaded.

but citra was fixed, maybe they could use that and edit the code for cemu..
https://github.com/emmauss/citra/pull/235/files

command_processor

if only we knew where are who to pass it onto..
Still the same as in 1.6.0, if you missed my previous post here it is-
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-813#post-6723182
Your saying Citra also had the same issue where navigate menus/had proper audio but crashed right before going in game? Did it look like this?

It would be interesting if we could go in-game in Cemu using a gameprofile command line for Hyrule Warriors.
In the first page of this thread, Exzap said that Cemu is compatible with both Nvidia and AMD GPU.
On Nvidia, I've tested that it ran just fine.
However on AMD, I've got this messy texture.
So, any fellow AMD user experiencing this issue?

Game : Xenoblade Chronicles X
GPU : Sapphire Radeon RX480 - 8GB DDR5
CPU : Intel i5 - 6600K @ 3.5 GHz.
Cemu settings : default, as in official zip package.View attachment 66788
Is Xenoblade the only game you've tested in Cemu so far? At any rate, no, thats artifacting that I don't believe is related to Cemu itself. (seems like an OC issue)

All of my videos on my sig are on AMD, and Xeno looks the same as 1.6.0 on my end. And for the record, AMD is generally the one with less bugs/issues in Cemu by comparison.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

filerocks51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is Xenoblade the only game you've tested in Cemu so far? At any rate, no, thats artifacting that I don't believe is related to Cemu itself. (seems like an OC issue)

All of my videos on my sig are on AMD, and Xeno looks the same as 1.6.0 on my end. And for the record, AMD is generally the one with less bugs/issues in Cemu by comparison.

Hi,
Thanks for replying :).
My card is stock and not OC'ed. Driver version = 16.40.2715
However, since you mentioned about artifacting, I've tried other games such as Blackops 3 and it runs just fine. As for Wii U games, I haven't tried other titles yet.
As for google results on RX480 and artifacting, it seems certain display mode may experience artifacting with this card.. specifically the 144Hz ones. My current display is at 1080p with 60Hz refresh rate using common HDMI cable.
May I know your display's refresh rate?
And perhaps a screenshot of your Radeon Global Setting as well as driver version (unless your sig = your current driver version) if you don't mind :)

P.S: I see a link of AMD Driver 16.3 fix for CEMU in your sig. Is it still necessary?

Last edited by filerocks51,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi,
Thanks for replying :).
My card is stock and not OC'ed. Driver version = 16.40.2715
However, since you mentioned about artifacting, I've tried other games such as Blackops 3 and it runs just fine. As for Wii U games, I haven't tried other titles yet.
As for google results on RX480 and artifacting, it seems certain display mode may experience artifacting with this card.. specifically the 144Hz ones. My current display is at 1080p with 60Hz refresh rate using common HDMI cable.
May I know your display's refresh rate?
And perhaps a screenshot of your Radeon Global Setting as well as driver version (unless your sig = your current driver version) if you don't mind :)

P.S: I see a link of AMD Driver 16.3 fix for CEMU in your sig. Is it still necessary?
My monitor is a QNIX QX2710 OC'd to 120Hz, native resolution @1440p. It only supports DVI-D so I'm using a DVI-D cable.
Oh and that driver fix/workaround isn't necessary, that was needed back around March when there was a certain issue with OpenGL 4.5 in Cemu. Just never removed it from my sig though, same for the video I used in the now out-dated background video fix. :P

Last edited by Darkemaste,

elromd

Trophies
XP
Country
i do like to know if there is any fix for this game breaking crash.

Quest: A Day in the life - Chapter 7 - Investigate the BLADE tower door at night. Doing it make the game crash, this quest canot be abandon.

Anyone have similar problem?

Save - lvl 32 - quest: A Day in the life - Chapter 7 (just press A in the door for replicate this crash)https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPc-1Ud6R1KODZ3R2Q1dlZwaEk/view?usp=sharing If someone is able to go through it, please send me the save.

Crashlog https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPc-1Ud6R1KTk56UTdJdFVLYlU/view?usp=sharing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea true, but using a wheel and pedals for gas/brake was awesome feature back in the day.