XP
Country
United States

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like the issue with Sonic Lost World crashing when pressing start on the title screen is not from Cemu, but from the Windows 10 Anniversary update. This problem appeared me on 1.5.4 after updating to Win 10 anni. It also appears that the issue comes from pressing +, a workaround for now is just clicking the CEMU game window.

Last edited by Slashㅤ,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no crash here on windows 10 14393 and yes i press start to bypass everything
It seems like the issue with Sonic Lost World crashing when pressing start on the title screen is not from Cemu, but from the Windows 10 Anniversary update. This problem appeared me on 1.5.4 after updating to Win 10 anni. It also appears that the issue comes from pressing +, a workaround for now is just clicking the CEMU game window.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, it seems like in order to get past the title screen, I need to set my controls to Keyboard. I might look into this later, as my controller cable is already dying at the moment.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
1-2 mounth ago I said 'I have crash everytime on cemu' and I found a solution for this problem (I selected the intel gpu by my mistake:ha:) And now I have 40-60 fps on new super mario bros u,super mario 3d world and super mario maker. How can increase fps on cemu (cemu setting or something?) THX!:D
Note: My specs.:
i5 3317u 1.7 ghz (2.6 ghz turbo boost)
gt 740m
intel hd 4000
8gb ram

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It has been quite a while since I launched Cemu, can somebody tell me the best settings for NSMBU? (CEMU 1.5.5)
Just open the game and it's working just fine.

1-2 mounth ago I said 'I have crash everytime on cemu' and I found a solution for this problem (I selected the intel gpu by my mistake:ha:) And now I have 40-60 fps on new super mario bros u,super mario 3d world and super mario maker. How can increase fps on cemu (cemu setting or something?) THX!:D
Note: My specs.:
i5 3317u 1.7 ghz (2.6 ghz turbo boost)
gt 740m
intel hd 4000
8gb ram
You can't. What you see is what you got for now

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good morning. I'm about to buy a video card and wanted to know if I could go with a smaller than GTX750ti.

Depend on what kind of games u want to play, but believe me, my last card was a GTX 750TI 1GB (not good amount of VRAM nowadays) and it's was a pain to run the newer games, CEMU was not that bad but not that good, just at the midle.
I have now a poor GTX960 2GB and it still a bit weaker for nowadays but at last better than my old GTX 750ti.

Last edited by TamarindoJuice,

pablethh18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Depend on what kind of games u want to play, but believe me, my last card was a GTX 750TI 1GB (not good amount of VRAM nowadays) and it's was a pain to run the newer games, CEMU was not that bad but not that good, just at the midle.
I have now a poor GTX960 2GB and it still a bit weaker for nowadays but at last better than my old GTX 750ti.

Basically it is to emulate CEMU obviously also for other games. Then I wait a little more and I bought the GTX960 or GTX970 4GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1