• Likes 284

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

man nvidia has a lot of bugs it seems to bad

The nvidia bugs will be improvement in times. AMD might be better for some reasons but nvidia will get better as well. Since Cemu has a lots of work to do in the future. So I am not concerning right now about nvidia bugs at all. Yes, I am fan of nvidia and it is always get bad before it is getting better. I will give Cemu approximately about 2 years from now. No worries. Be happy with Wii U while you can. If you don't have it then be patient. Applauding the developers is all we can do for now.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: Re_deleteR
D

Deleted User

The nvidia bugs will be improvement in times. AMD might be better for some reasons but nvidia will get better as well. Since Cemu has a lots of work to do in the future. So I am not concerning right now about nvidia bugs at all. Yes, I am fan of nvidia and it is always get bad before it is getting better. I will give Cemu approximately about 2 years from now. No worries. Be happy with Wii U while you can. If you don't have it then be patient. Applauding the developers is all we can do for now.
AMD GPUs behave the same way as the WiiU's GPU

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got MH3U working? It started crashing right after loading for me two releases ago (I think).
I only have the EU WUD so perhaps other versions are working. Kinda frustrating, it's one of the two or three WiiU games I actually care about lol

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Wait I have an AMD card and does it perform bad on it? By the way it is amazing to see this emulator prosper in such a short span of time! By an year or two we would have 50% games running at full speed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P