• Replies 21,659
  • Likes 283

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Jobenblue
Oi, I just add what people submitted to the list..... I also avoid editing them outside of spelling/updates.
I'll delete it if the person who submitted it wants though. *cough see tester name cough*

Edit- Might as well mention there is now a 1.5.0 compatibility list linked, it just doesn't have many submissions atm. :ph34r:

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: Jobenblue

PolarKoala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jobenblue
Oi, I just add what people submitted to the list..... I also avoid editing them outside of spelling/updates.
I'll delete it if the person who submitted it wants though. *cough see tester name cough*

Edit- Might as well mention there is now a 1.5.0 compatibility list linked, it just doesn't have many submissions atm. :ph34r:

Are you going to merge the two lists when 1.5 goes public?

Edit: Nevermind, I see now that the 1.5 is just a segment of the full list. I'm a dunce. :blush:

Last edited by PolarKoala,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Miguel is getting tons of dislikes on his videos due to the fact that emulators on his computer aren't full speed.
Dammit. Now my recent video got 6. What is going on? Since Ocarina of Time livestream, I got no dislikes and warn everyone to don't expect fullspeed. Man. People are outrage on my channel and if I ever post a single video like a preview or a mashup, more dislikes rain over me. Guys. Can you help me and make this balance once again?

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Dammit. Now my recent video got 6. What is going on? Since Ocarina of Time livestream, I got no dislikes and warn everyone to don't expect fullspeed. Man. People are outrage on my channel and if I ever post a single video like a preview or a mashup, more dislikes rain over me. Guys. Can you help me and make this balance once again?

Wait... are you demanding everyone in the thread like your vids? That's dirty man.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the dislikes will be from the bad audio.
No. Someone commented my video but considered as spam.
That person said that I really need to stop making emulator testing and livestreams cause they know that it's slow and making a video of a slow emulator is a total retardation.
Man. Much offense. If he said that, then why he didn't comment this on other videos? That's kinda unfair that this person only pinpoint my channel. #TRIGGERED

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He also send a link to an online shop.

shanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That person said that I really need to stop making emulator testing and livestreams cause they know that it's slow and making a video of a slow emulator is a total retardation.
Man. Much offense. If he said that, then why he didn't comment this on other videos? That's kinda unfair that this person only pinpoint my channel. #TRIGGERED

And the other 5 dislikes? You seem to be taking the whole YouTube thing pretty hard. Perhaps a bit of a break maybe reevaluate if it is a positive of negative in your life. Based on this forum it seems very negative.

Niceguyluca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Dude, ignorant people are disliking your vids, this happens a lot in youtube, but posting on here asking for likes is low, and not relevant to the thread. I am so freaking tired of posts that dont add ANYthing to the thread. We are here to discuss cemu, not your personal life. Everyone, stop spamming.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, ignorant people are disliking your vids, this happens a lot in youtube, but posting on here asking for likes is low, and not relevant to the thread. I am so freaking tired of posts that dont add ANYthing to the thread. We are here to discuss cemu, not your personal life. Everyone, stop spamming.
Alright. But to be sure, I won't upload any videos for a moment(probably a month). But hey, I can at least release my DLC Pack content(replacing the original stuffs to DLC, including the emblem) file here soon as long as the 5th and 6th column and 3rd and 5th row didn't crash. But I can try release the DLC Track GP file soon.

tuanming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I'm thinking

Comment and explain that I'm sorry.
If I do that like making a video, more dislikes.

Dude, please stop embarrassing yourself. Ranting about people disliking your videos. Well, maybe if your videos have HD quality, great audio, and format then people would stop disliking your videos!

You even gone and hide those CEMU videos into private mode, what a childish act. I guess dislikes really affect your income as a youtuber, huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: can troll SylverReZ the following day :)