• Start date
  • Views 7,244,069
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a powerfull old genration super game server machine, its a dual opteron 3.0ghz, so two 8222SE procs and 64gb memory on it, and a NVIDIA GTX 480 extreme edition, CEMU runs fine, Mario Kart 8 runs so so, sometimes more than 80fps sometimes drop to 14frames.
** I only have the dump of my own titles, so, it is no PIRACY at all.

My questions are:

1) Is that possible to synd the GAMEPAD with CEMU?
2) How to synd wiimotes with CEMU?

If developers want some logs, just ask me!

And how many of those GB does cemu utilise under task manager whilst in-game?
Been thinking of upgrading from 4GB to 16GB myself, seen cemu using more than 3GB
but can't say if it'd use more if it had it.
Irc WiiU spec is 1GB game memory excluding the os.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, someone just used my YouTube channel comments section to host a link for a leaked version of Cemu 1.4.1

I would like to notify that person that, congrats, they are the reason that now every comment that goes on my channel will need to be approved by me before it is published

Oh, and kindly fuck off

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Ok, someone just used my YouTube channel comments section to host a link for a leaked version of Cemu 1.4.1

I would like to notify that person that, congrats, they are the reason that now every comment that goes on my channel will need to be approved by me before it is published

Oh, and kindly fuck off
Ignore him, why even bother?
It's not like YOU are the one who shares the link...

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Oh, and kindly fuck off
What video?

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland

Oh, and kindly fuck off
well just ignore them

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Oh, and kindly fuck off
Wonder if they're spamming the link in any Cemu Videos they find or something...eh I probably won't have to worry about this since my videos are unlisted. (hopefully anyway)

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Darkemaste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, is the wishing tree from courage the cowardly dog +1