• Views 7,254,642
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on xenoblade X and Bayonetta 2 on the new release? The only 2 games I want to play on Cemu XD.
both run faster but XCX is still super buggy and not ready for real use yet. crashes after first area like 1.4.0c. I'm not 100% on bayo 2

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It froze up all my computer xD
(Toshiba Satellite L755-S5158 Intel Core i5 Family Graphics 3000)

AcidRains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well. Pretty sure that the WUD Format is the same as loadiine. The only difference is that loadiine is just a decrypted version of WUD which title keys are useless when open loadiine.
thanks, actually what i meant was for this title only does wud and loadiine makes any difference on cemu? you know there's other title right now some booted in wud and failed at loadiine, ex mario 3d
coz i myself got wud bayonetta 2 and failed to launch so wondering why, and yes i have key for it, sorry for not asking in very accurate way for eng not my mother language :)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, actually what i meant was for this title only does wud and loadiine makes any difference on cemu? you know there's other title right now some booted in wud and failed at loadiine, ex mario 3d
coz i myself got wud bayonetta 2 and failed to launch so wondering why, and yes i have key for it, sorry for not asking in very accurate way for eng not my mother language :)
That's okay Neighbor. Anyways, It depends on the Region. There are some regions that can't boot on Cemu like Captain Toad EUR(the US Region boots).

D

Deleted User

Which part about "it doesn't really work with Intel graphics" are you having trouble understanding?

You're going to need a new machine if you want to run CEMU.
sorry im such a typo , I meant cemu 1.4.1
also , when I first tried to run SMM on 1.3.3 it was working , with screen issues

Last edited by ,

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bayonetta 2 wud is working. It's the region that matters.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
ok so....is been 2 weeks since CEMU 1.4.0c has been released (yes it is today) and so we need still wait for 1.4.1;)

Release schedule is roughly one week AFTER the Patreon release for free users. 1.4.1 was released on April 7th, so you still have at least a couple of days left to wait.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.