• Views 7,195,504
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thats nice :D... But on pc you have mods and many textures. i don´t know why you wanna Minecraft on Cemu
It's pretty cool concept atleast. Now that we can boot games in extracted WUD format we will be able to have rom hacks and stuff in the future. Also rom hacking minecraft would be fine when played via loadline for those who may not have a decent pc.

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's pretty cool concept atleast. Now that we can boot games in extracted WUD format we will be able to have rom hacks and stuff in the future. Also rom hacking minecraft would be fine when played via loadline for those who may not have a decent pc.

But to run great minecraft on cemu you need more pc than to play minecraft on PC just see the minimun requisites and the recommended

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my first test on custom texture in Minecraft Wii U.
It would be great if you transfer this to the Wii U and play with custom texture.
*sigh
I wish I have these tool on my cousin's Wii U.

Reactions: TsukiyoX

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But to run great minecraft on cemu you need more pc than to play minecraft on PC just see the minimun requisites and the recommended
Yeah i know, i was just saying the texture edits are useful to use for wii u loadline, where you can load a game like minecraft, and edit to your liking if your pc couldn't play something like normal pc minecraft.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my first test on custom texture in Minecraft Wii U.
It would be great if you transfer this to the Wii U and play with custom texture.
*sigh
I wish I have these tool on my cousin's Wii U.

Here is a tip, to change textures for blocks go to Minecraft Wii U Edition [AUMEDU]\content\Common\res\TitleUpdate\res\terrain.png". Resize the image to 1024x2048 for 64x textures, or twice as high for 128x textures. Keep in mind the title update folder over rights most textures.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Minecraft Wii U edition doesn't seem to work for me. Help? I have the Wii U common key and the Title Key in my Keys.txt, so IDK why it keeps crashing while loading.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a tip, to change textures for blocks go to Minecraft Wii U Edition [AUMEDU]\content\Common\res\TitleUpdate\res\terrain.png". Resize the image to 1024x2048 for 64x textures, or twice as high for 128x textures. Keep in mind the title update folder over rights most textures.
Oh. Thanks. But I download Faithful 32x32 version 1.8.
Oh well, time to use Photoshop and place ALL THE BLOCKS IN THE TERRAIN SHEET.
*sigh
Minecraft...

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems that I messed up Faithful Texture Pack. :P
02Oq4lX.png

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Shovel Knight sped up and 60FPS

The game runs at 60 fps even with my old core i3 at 4.2 Ghz, but there's a trick (other user and I talk about it in previous post), you have to open firefox and let it open while you're loading any game on Cemu, then, the emu will give you its best speed possible.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
The game runs at 60 fps even with my old core i3 at 4.2 Ghz, but there's a trick (other user and I talk about it in previous post), you have to open firefox and let it open while you're loading any game on Cemu, then, the emu will give you its best speed possible.

Well. I wanted to make the audio sound like the actual game. So speeding up the video even though the games runs near 60 is a good way to listen those chiptune sounds except change the tune and get a very slow Shovel Knight music which plays really bad.

===========================================================================

I tested Wind Waker HD again and same shit.
Buttons won't work and a few change of Framebuffer:

Backbuffer shows the title and Outset Island
Framebuffer 10 shows the Title
Framebuffer 18 shows the sky
Framebuffer 21-25 show the entire island of Outset without the title.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone