ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

LoDeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hoping this hasn't been asked yet but I tried downloading DLC cia and tickets (with DLC patch) and after having installed them (DLC.tik with FBI and then DLC.cia with DevMenu, they got erased after a visit in the eShop
Is it normal? Was it supposed to stay? What have I done wrong? Thanks anyway, works perfectly with the games :)

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hoping this hasn't been asked yet but I tried downloading DLC cia and tickets (with DLC patch) and after having installed them (DLC.tik with FBI and then DLC.cia with DevMenu, they got erased after a visit in the eShop
Is it normal? Was it supposed to stay? What have I done wrong? Thanks anyway, works perfectly with the games :)
If you have bought some dlc's of this game already and legally owned it, then it's normal that the dlc will get erased after visiting the the eShop.

LoDeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you have bought some dlc's of this game already and legally owned it, then it's normal that the dlc will get erased after visiting the the eShop.
Thanks for the fast reply, you are awesome, and is there a way to fix it?

nosuni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I can't get your app to run in Fedora Linux x64. I've tried both openjdk and oracle jre.
This is the end of the log I get when I run java -verbose with oracle java :
Code:
[Loaded sun.util.locale.LanguageTag from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.OpenListResourceBundle from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.TimeZoneNamesBundle from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.TimeZoneNames from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.ResourceBundle$BundleReference from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.en.TimeZoneNames_en from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.locale.provider.LocaleResources$ResourceReference from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channels from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.ReadableByteChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.InterruptibleChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractInterruptibleChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channels$ReadableByteChannelImpl from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded groovycia2.CustomXMLHandler from file:/home/uni/Desktop/CDN-FX.jar]
[Loaded java.io.PrintWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.lang.Throwable$PrintStreamOrWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.IdentityHashMap$KeySet from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.Collections$SynchronizedList from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.Collections$SynchronizedRandomAccessList from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]

When I use openjdk I get:
Error: Could not find or load main class groovycia2.Main

Thanks. Looking forward to your support.

Edit: I have tried reinstalling both of them.

Last edited by nosuni,

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I can't get your app to run in Fedora Linux x64. I've tried both openjdk and oracle jre.
This is the end of the log I get when I run java -verbose :
Code:
[Loaded sun.util.locale.LanguageTag from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.OpenListResourceBundle from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.TimeZoneNamesBundle from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.TimeZoneNames from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.ResourceBundle$BundleReference from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.resources.en.TimeZoneNames_en from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded sun.util.locale.provider.LocaleResources$ResourceReference from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channels from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.ReadableByteChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.InterruptibleChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractInterruptibleChannel from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.nio.channels.Channels$ReadableByteChannelImpl from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded groovycia2.CustomXMLHandler from file:/home/uni/Desktop/CDN-FX.jar]
[Loaded java.io.PrintWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.lang.Throwable$PrintStreamOrWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintWriter from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.IdentityHashMap$KeySet from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.Collections$SynchronizedList from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]
[Loaded java.util.Collections$SynchronizedRandomAccessList from /usr/java/jre1.8.0_91/lib/rt.jar]

When I use openjdk I get:
Error: Could not find or load main class groovycia2.Main

Thanks. Looking forward to your support.
If you want to run it on Linux and use OpenJDK 8, make sure you have OpenJFX also installed.
But I can't guarantee that it'll work without issues, because we didn't test it on Linux. We will do that soon.

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country

... And if you dont have the game? Would installed cias be deleted if you enter eshop?

Is there a comprehensive guide out to show how to use this and what these files are? Ive downloaded dectitlekeys.bin and entitlekeys.bin and im not sure how this works

retroguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I downloaded 7 CIA's. After finishing, CDN-FX told me that 2 failed. However, there were 7 CIA's created, does this mean that 2 of them are corrupt? And if so, how can I tell which two (without having to install each one of the seven)?

Last edited by retroguy,

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yesterday I downloaded 7 CIA's. After finishing, CDN-FX told me that 2 failed. However, there were 7 CIA's created, does this mean that 2 of them are corrupt? And if so, how can I tell which two (without having to install each one of the seven)?
They aren't corrupted, there is a bug I didn't found yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: