Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a question. What if i want to do this for a nds game would i still need the titleid, or is it only for 3ds games?
BootNTR is a 3ds mode app ONLY
Just to clarify on this one. The 3DS actually reboots and boots into TWL-Mode (DS-Mode) and BootNTR can't service this reboot. The 3DS also does the same with GBA games, expect it reboots into AGB-Mode.

sj1989

Trophies
XP
Country
is it just me or does anyone else's screen freeze when bootntr selector 2.12 is trying to load the desired version(3.2/3.3/3.6 all had the same issue)on 11.8? i have tried all builds of 2.12 and no luck...all the same result...am stumped at what i should...

Keesekuchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I open ntrboot selector it says "Loading 3.6... Load Failed ! #Firmware unknown #Detected firm: 2.55.0 Press any key to reboot"

New 3DS, 11.8 Firmware ( My 3DS wouldn't boot up after the update but some guy gave a new boot.firm file which fixed everything )

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
When I open ntrboot selector it says "Loading 3.6... Load Failed ! #Firmware unknown #Detected firm: 2.55.0 Press any key to reboot"

New 3DS, 11.8 Firmware ( My 3DS wouldn't boot up after the update but some guy gave a new boot.firm file which fixed everything )
update the bootntr selector

Reactions: Takeshineale128

Shiinotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello there, i'm having an issue with this program. i'm on n3ds, 11.8, and 2.12 of bootntr. when i try to load it, the screen reads, "loading 3.6... success! returning to home menu..." ... aaand then it freezes. anyone know what's going on?? thanks!!

HoleyMoleyJoey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi all
I am having some trouble getting cheats to work with this ntr, currently I have downloaded the ntr files from from Nanquitas under v2.12, at first I tried Mode 3 PabloMK7 but that just made my game crash as soon as I started it up, then I switched to the top one from FONZD and it worked, I was able to start my game without issues.
The problem I am having now is that most of the cheats do not work, the game I am playing is Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I got the plugin files from ntrplugins, now the issue I have is a few of the cheats work but most don't, so far I have gotten 100% catch rate to work, unlimited HP and PP but the rest do not work, I get no items, I get no money, no nothing, I have followed the instructions about pressing L+A and all that but nothing worked.
What am I doing wrong?

Frey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well, I had 11.8 and installed the Fablo banner but whenever i launched CFW selector, the system got crashed (an exception occured), tested all variation and the result is the same. Any help ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff